Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Kova would be amazing. I'm currently trying to get competitive in csgo but running off a €10 mouse. Build quality sucks(its currently starting to flake) and its laser and definitely suffers from very noticeable acceleration even with it disabled in windows. This would give me the edge I need to start ranking up and ultimately, kicking the ass of the one and only.... Edzel Yago. :P

PS. It would also work great generally, seen as I do normal cmpute r stuff to as well as create media for YouTube.

I would say the Kova,

As for a reason why? TBH it's because I have just updated my rig and im working on getting new mouse, I have the Roccat ISKU, and the Kova would go quite well with that.

If i won I would like to have Kova because of the colour, design and the overall function (I currently use the 'nib' of my lenovo and it's not the best for work or gaming)

Thanks for coming together with Roccat to do this giveaway and my twitter is @davedansam2 if you want to check if I followed roccat (I did BTW)

I would want the kiro, I should say I want to win it for my dad,I know that sounds cheesy but he has an old dell mouse and it started double clicking and stuff like that, he gets really aggravated but he wont go buy even a cheap Logitech mouse, idk why.

anyway the kiro seems like a simplistic design that he can change around a bit so he likes it, and wont scare him like the fancy looking gaming mice lol. 

thanks 

-MACGYVR

I would love to have the kova mouse. Currently I don't have a gaming mouse and winning one will hopefully help me improve my aim in fps games.

The Roccat Kiro would be awesome i only have a cooler master storm mouse right now.

Roccat Kova for me, i like the button placement better for gaming,for me at least.

I would love to get my hands on that Kova. Looks absolutely sick!

Comic Sans 4Lyf!

Roccat Kiro. Right click on my old Logitech MX 600 is double clicking already. And the simpler design appeals more to me.

Would love to win the Kova. Thanks and good luck to all.

Define R4 | MSI Z87 G45 | i5-4670k | R7 265 | Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB DDR3 1600 | Corsair TX650M | Asus PB287Q

I want that KIRO. I need it. Im stuck with my slow Dell mouse for over 3 years. I really appreciate if i get a gaming mouse. ROCCAT the best!!

I want that KIRO. I need it. Im stuck with my slow Dell mouse for over 3 years. I hope i get this giveaway. ROCCAT the best!!

Omg that Kova black looks so nice, out of the 3 I would love that one. Lord knows how badly I need to upgrade from this $15.00 mouse that's dying. Btw LTT Team thanks for all the work you guys do. Always love the content no matter if it's relevant to things going on personally with me. Keep up the great work and thanks for the awesome giveaways you guys arrange. 

either of them would be nice to replace my wireless mouse

Would love to have the kova black, reason to why i would like to havethis mouse is that the design somewhat resembles my razer mamba which i had to use the warranty and send it off because of random double clicks or no clicks what so ever during gaming. Now two months later the replacent is acting up in random shut offs so i am in desperate need for a change of my everyday mouse.

I want a Kova mouse because my Bluetooth mouse won't work with my new build. I really want a gaming mouse for it.

Well, I've rarely entered any contests of giveaways, mostly because me and my family's luck is not of the Irish(ironically it's the opposite). 50% Irish and it's rarely shown any 'luck', but hey might as well try for something that would be relevant for me.

Anyway, the Kova seems like a great design to try out and well while I have an old ASUS mouse and it still performs pretty well, I think me and the mouse both want a break and he wants to be laid to rest. Anyway best of luck to everyone and whoever wins have a great time with your mice.