Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I want The white kova because it would look so nice with my white pc build.

Dat white Kova doe... Would be nice to try it out. Have been stuck with a razor Naga for a while now.

Roccat Kova would be good..as i m rocking that old worst mouse of  unknown chinese company...and this thing looks badass

I would like the KIRO. The free mouse that came with my Logitech keyboard isn't exactly designed for gaming (or anything for that matter :P). For the record my Logitech keyboard was also the cheapest one i could find. I wouldn't recommend the Logitech K120 for gaming :P

!Visit my blog HERE!

Latest Post: How to give back for free this Christmas

I would like Kova White  :wub:

Why? Well, I mean, I'm in love with it since Roccat showed it for the first time my god that's a hell of a sexy mouse

AMD Waifu is the best Waifu

I would love to get one of those so finally I can use a good mouse with my left hand. Would make my life so much easier for all the data entry using the number pad which I do every day T_T

They both look so awesome and I would love either one but if I had to pick one it would have to be the Kova

Thanks for the giveaway Roccat

Kova would replace my old and rusty logitech mouse that is being weart for past mounth or so. Little of dpi drops and lot of turning off. Gaming with it is not as good as it was, but with Kova Roccat would be epic

The Kova would be a nice addition to my setup

I would love to win the Kova so that I can develop my skill in Games and whilst creating media, using a great mouse! :)

I want to win because my 4 year old mouse ball is not good filled with cat fur did i mention I need my silver 2 back

I want the Kova

KOVA coz it looks badass ^^

PC Specs: Intel 4930K OC @4.3Ghz + Cooler Master seidon 240m with Noctua fans , running on Asus Rampage Formula IV, 32GB Kingston Beast 2400Mhz, GTX 780ti + GTX 560ti, EVGA 1600W supernova p2, Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB SSD (OS/Windows 8.1) Kingston SSD v300 120GB (games I'm playing) Samsung 830 128GB SSD (video scratch disk) - x1 TOSHIBA SSHD 1TB - x2 Samsung 2TB HDD-WD 2TB+x2 1TB Green- x1 Seagate 1TB, BL RW drive + 5.25" USB 3.0+multi SD reader, ALL in CoolerMaster Cosmos 2. x6 screens.Razer Blackwidow ultimate 2013 , Razer Deathstalker Ultimate , Razer Orbweaver ,Razer Mamba 2012.

i would want the ROCCAT Kova because I feel like it would fit well in my hand unlike my current gaming mouse :(

Kova because the great design, awesome features and the fact that it's rocat :)

I would love the Kova White edition because It's white, it would go great with my build since my build is white and black......even my desk is white. I have wanted to purchase Roccat merch, but being unemployed really drags when you want something and you don't have the money.

p.s. Honestly I need a new mouse. My gaming mouse broke a couple days ago after 4 long years of hard fps clicking. I'm using a logitech optical mouse that used to come with dell computers when they were relevant and everyone bought them. That means it's like.........15 years old......or however old optical mice are. I also don't have a proper mouse pad to this optical mouse doesn't like the glossy desktop I have, so I've been using a matte white shelf as a mouse pad.

The old mouse was an AULA Ghost Shark. It will be missed.....until a new mouse comes.

post-73714-0-28704000-1453936824_thumb.j

ROCCAT Kova because I like the look and want to see how it works.

I actually want the Logitech G502 Spectrum but I wouldn't mind getting this one for fee   :P

"Graphics and gameplay are not mutually exclusive."

"Nvidia, AMD, Intel, or whatever company out there has only one end goal and that is PROFIT.

If you think these companies exist for any other reason you're gonna be disappointed my dear. CAVEAT EMPTOR"

I want the KIRO .  Because I never changed my mouse (currently I'm using has more than 4 years) and I would like to have it to try it on my PC, because what I have is too old (he is a generic mouse from STi)

PS: I will be very happy if I win it :)  ;)

I want the kova, it feels closer to my g502 xD

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

I'd like the Kova! The reason i want it is because I am planning on building a gaming desktop, to use with recording and editing for youtube!