Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I followed Roccat on Twitter :)

I'd want a Kova because my current wireless mouse is starting to fail so I'd like to try a cabled mouse  :D

I'd like the Kova. Mostly because my Logitech keeps cutting out and being a poor college student, I cant afford to replace both my mouse and my failed HHD. Congrats to everyone that does get one though. Even if I don't :)

I would like the Kova becuse my Kinzu is dying

Kova(preferred) or Kiro mouse would be nice, since my current mouse (rat7) has tracking issues :(

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

I would like to win the Kova mouse. I like having enough programmable keys on my mouse that way I can react quicker.

I would really like the Roccat Kova, my Razer Naga has served me really well over the last year or so but it's cord is getting really worn out and the left click can't hold for more than a second any more making it difficult to hold arrows for any length of time in Tomb Raider.  Having a new MMO mouse (as I alternate between MMOs and single player games.) would be amazing.  

The Kova looks amazing. I'm still using a regular mouse with no extra buttons or goodies so it would be a big step up

I'd like the Kova the best because now I have a stupid usb Logitech mouse. Good luck!

The Kiro !!! the perfect addition to my minimalist design ! 

If I were to win, I'd like the Kova  because the macros would help with video editing since I am already running out of keys on my keyboard (keyboard macros can only get you so far, TARAN :P )

I would absolutely love the Kova because i'm in need of a excellent quality mouse and i'm positive roccat can provide me with one

Well the kova seems pretty dank. Might as well go for that.

ooooo sounds exciting

tbh, all of them look vvvvv good to me, i have like the shittiest mouse rn

My Roccat Savu start doubleclicking recently so I need a replacement now. I've seen some reviews on Kova 2016 and it is great. Want it so bad (black one)! Although Kiro is very nice too.