Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I would love to have the kova mouse need to get to MLG level again in battlefield and CSGo

kova because not only it looks cool but never tried roccat mouse b4

It doesn't really matter to me but i'll go with the Kova since my current mouse is getting old and worn out especially the sides.

Kiro would be great! I love ambidectrous mice! And this sleek looking mouse might fit perfectly under my hands.

I want the Kova. I have spastic Cerebral Palsey and a very crappy old logitech mouse. I would be able to use my PC easier and have a kickass mouse.

Never thought I would ever type this, but that Kova mouse is pretty good lookin.... either way it would be nice to upgrade from a logitech m305 that is starting to die.

I would love to get the Kiro! I'm all about that modular systems! Been needing a new mouse since my friend likes mine so much and won't give it back.

Main: AMD Ryzen 1600x | Custom Loop | Gigabyte Aorus X370 Gaming K5 | EVGA GTX 1070 Hybrid | Corsair 400C | 32GB (4X8GB) Corsair Vengeance Black DDR4 | Seasonic X-650 PSU | Samsung 960 EVO 256GB | Intel 520 240GB | Seagate Firecuda 1TB SSHD | Windows 10 Pro | LG 25UM58-P | Asus VS247H-P | Corsair Ironclaw RGB Mouse | Corsair Strafe Keyboard

The Roccat Kova is likely to be the best ambidextrous mouse and it just look perfect (I love symmetry).

I would like the kova. The design looks really nice and i have heard a lot good things about Roccat as a brand.

White kova!

Because it will help me shitpost faster.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

I'd love to win a Kiro, looks like a great little mouse :)

@paww2k on twitter =)

I would love to win the Kiro. I'm trying to get better at cs:go and my old mouse isn't cutting it anymore.

Yay! Live Roccat's products. Have an isku, kone pure and a the analog headset. Would love the opportunity to get one the Kova's, to give to a friend for his new gaming rig. Thanks and good luck to all

I would love to win the roccat kiro mouse because I am just now getting into pc gaming. I have a build in place on pc part picker and this mouse would be like the perfect final touch with my set up. Not to mention I love the interchangeable plates and the led features! this would be awesome to have. I had a 4000 dpi led mouse, but it was cheap and caught a shortage in the wiring so a new one is definitely needed.

I'd love to win a kova, I'm currently running a cheap mouse that doesn't work half the time :( An upgrade would be awesome!

I want the roccat kova.

I need an upgrade from my 1998 dell mouse

It doesnt fit my gaming rig

Kova. Ive used a Razor Deathadder for years and a couple months ago i semi cut the wire on accident on my desk and it would short non stop . Ive fixed it by cutting into the wire further reconnecting them and then sealing with electrical tape, Though i still have to fix it again here and there. Its really ghetto but i do not have the funds at the moment to spend 50$+ for something equivalent or better. :blush:

The scroll wheel of this mouse i feel needs the special care and attention that only i can provide. It would be my honor to care for the Kova, i promise too feed it plenty of DPI and replace it's mouse pad regularly to make sure it stays happy.