Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

The Kova looks nice! I need a mouse with many buttons for MMOs, and the Kova would be welcome! Especially given that I could colour-coordinate it with my setup. My current mouse is the only one that doesn't match it.

After my g9x bit the dust I've been looking for a solid new mouse. The repair kit is currently in transit from China, but economy shipping is taking over a month and there's no guarantee the new cable will work at all.

The extra buttons and nicer sensor definitely make the Kova more attractive, I love my macros but I'm not Taran. The Kira would be a huge improvement over my current RGB mouse that just flashes random colors when it has power.

vtGnTp5.jpg?1Look at this thing, its awful.

"Why did you even wake up this morning?"

- A very bad man.

I want the Kova the shift+ duplicator of buttons is pretty neat and I need a good gaming mouse, I've been without one since mine broke down

I'd love a Kiro. The modular design appeals to my inner tinker (and the adjustments should help with my tendinitis…).

The Kova looks nice! I game but also work tech support from home and having a nice mouse with the built in macro buttons and ergonomics would be a wrist saver!

I'd like to start off by saying that i'm a 17 year-old photographer and videographer who also does graphic design: and I cannot afford too much in terms of technology.

I would love to win the Roccat Kova because I work with photo and video on a daily basis, and my current mouse is HORRIBLE (HP x4000). It double clicks when not being pressed, sometimes loses responsiveness, and it's generally terrible in terms of reliability. The consequences from my HP mouse range from accidentally deleted files from a mis-click, or messing up layer placement (quite often) in graphics programs. (My mouse is in it's last stage of life as I type this  :mellow: )

I specifically chose the Roccat Kova over the Kiro because the higher DPI will benefit my work flow, as I can be more precise with my photo and video editing, especially when I am retouching photos in Photoshop, and other 2D graphics based programs. 

Thanks, I hope you choose me, all the best!  :D  :D

Hey, I'd love the Roccat Kiro because I am currently using a standard Microsoft mouse which is not very comfortable and doesn't look very good. Thanks!

I would love to have the Kiro.  I just recently decided to build a pc and have been looking for a decent mouse to use.  I also think that more giveaways would be awesome and I always love to see you guys interact with the community.  Keep making sweet vids!!!

Kiro mouse would be cool, I like the customizability of it.

A Kira would be awesome. Honestly I like the looks better... simple and sleek. I'd like it since my current mouse has been acting up and I'd love the upgrade. Plus, it being modular could be cool. I love to customize that kinda stuff.

CPU: Intel Core i7 5930K | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i | Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS | Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4GD5OC

Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB + Western Digital BLACK 2TB | PSU: Corsair AX860i | Case: be quiet! Silent Base 800 | OS: Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) 

i would very much love the kova white. ive heard great things about the kova and the reg kova looks amazing let alone that sweet white one. :)

Kova White.

Because Linus cares about form factor. And aesthetics. Mostly form factor.

Thanks for giveaway.

Kova would a nice mouse to win as my HP mouse stops working randomly and it is starting to get old

I would like the kova black. I have a crappy wireless mouse and I'm runnin through those batteries plus really crappy response time

Kova [lease, It will be my first gaming Mouse, actually want to use for photo editing with Photoshop :lol:

I would love the kiro, my brother got it and it seems amazing!

I want the kova as I need a new mouse since my dogs chewed up the last ones cord

a roccat kova would be really cool

CPU | I7-4790K | MOBO | Asrock H81M-DGS R2.0 | RAM | Crucial 16 GB ( 2 x 8GB ) | PSU | EVGA 500W ATX Non-Modular | CASE | NZXT Phantom | STORAGE | 120GB Samsung 850 Evo + 1TB Western Digital Black | GPU | Gigabyte GTX960 windforce (2GB) | KEYBOARD | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | MOUSE | Razer Deathadder Chroma | Sound | Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma | 

I would like the kova 

because i am trying to upgrade my setup and i dont have much money to buy new gear.

I'd like a Kiro please. It's simple, sleek & sexy. twitter- @being_Acharya

I would like to win the Kova mouse because i like the look of it. but thats not all, im a college and am stuck using a regular dell mouse that happen to cost like 5 bucks. I know, i know with the 297 pages of i want, I want it will be hard, but that makes my odds pretty good at around 1 in 742 so far. I mean if you wanted to win the mega millions the other day you might as well just try and get hit my lightning ..... twice, then falling off a building. My odds so far are better to die as a pedestrian in my lifetime then to win the mouse xD. Can't win if you don't try.