Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I would like the Kiro because my gaming mouse broke a few months ago and i would really want to start gaming again.

I would be perfectly happy with the kiro, mostly because it's much less embarrassing than the.. cm storm.. set that I'm using right now

my work in progress

i5 6600k  //  16gb g.skill ddr4 3000  //  evga gtx 980

custom water loop

I could really use a new everyday mouse, my old TTe Theron is kinda dying on me :D

The Kova White would be awesome because of the simplicity. It's a gaming mouse with no unnecessary features that make it overpriced.

Kova white because my sister needs a gaming mouse, she thinks that all mice are the same.

Kovo White looks pretty amazing. I really would like to win because well I have never had a nice high end "gaming" mouse or even a nice mouse. The mouse I am currently use to game and for productivity is an eagletec mouse that I got with a wireless keyboard for $15 off amazon.

I dont know if I commented already but.. The KOVA .w. It looks epic, and alot more premium than my current xD

Moist

I would LOVE to win a Kova so I can FINALLY burn this Microsoft mouse that was originally purchased in 2004 for the family desktop and I've been stuck with ever since...

post-309443-0-49757100-1453846971_thumb.

post-309443-0-06123100-1453846987_thumb.

Hey, I would like to get the Kova. Because right now I only have a crappy Logitech mouse

Nice, like the whole Roccat-stuff very much!

Kova would be great, I still need a mouse for my brother, so we can play together again! :D

I would love the kova. I never owned a gaming mouse before. Current mouse is breaking and I would like to see what it's like using a gaming mouse.

Hi. I like the simple design of the Kiro. The left click on my current mouse is almost gone so it would be great to replace it with the Kiro. Thanks for the giveaway.

This is something i need pretty bad. using a simple logitech M215 for 2 years. barely fits my monster hands. wish my luck was good for contests too. :)

The Kova looks insane, i was about to change my mouse with a gaming one, hope i'm lucky!:D

Anymouse would be fine

I want it because I am making a new setup

But I don't have a mouse so a new mouse would be pretty neat

Roccat Kova 

Because LMG is absolutly amesome i love watching you guys.

I really like both mouses (+1 to Roccat) but i would like to have the Kova only for those interchangeable side things (don't know the proper word for those) because I'm always looking to get more comfortable while using any PC.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

CPU AMD A8-7650K || Motherboard Asrock mini iTX FM2A88X-ITX+ || RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || GPU ASUS STRIX GTX950 || Case BitFenix Prodigy || Storage Kingston SSD 128GB & WD 2TB HDD || PSU EVGA 650GS || Display ASUS VE228 21.5'' || CPU Cooling Noctua NH-D15 || Keyboard CM Storm Quickfire TK Cherry MX Blue || Mouse Corsair M60 || Sound 4xJBL Speakers

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||