Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

The Kiro looks amazing. I've never had a modular mouse before. My little Logitec's been slowly dying on me; it'd be so cool to try something new.

anything from roccat would do... i love their mouse :)

please do more of these cool giveaways roccat thanks

A kiro would be excellent.  The lo-brand mice sold in my country just don't cut the new games requirements.  But first, I would do a full teardown and review of it.

Would like to get Kova to replace my good old Logitech G700 that has problems with cord connector and disconnects time to time randomly.. So frustrating when I try to beat my record in minesweeper on expert :(

absolutely love the way the kova white looks. really could use a quality gaming mouse so I can toss out my old dell pos.

I'd like the Kova. It looks nice and hopefully doesn't make a rattling noise when you move it (unlike my current mouse).

I would love to have Kova in either colour. It looks so aggressive and badass. I have never owned a gaming mouse before so this would be pretty awesome. I was actually looking into getting a mouse but just dont have the cash for a decent one. So like i say would be pretty cool. :D:ph34r: :lol:

The kova looks better and is higher quality but the Kiro is modular so I would be able to customize it a bit easier, however either one would do.

So this has ~5782 entries (give or take a few including myself) divide that by 8 and we get a 1/722% chance of winning.  Better luck then the powerball.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Obligatory PC specs

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz
CPU Cooler: Corsair H50
Motherboard: Asus Z170-E ATX LGA1151
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 16GB (2 x 8GB)
Storage: ADATA Premier SP550 240GB
Storage: Western Digital Blue 500GB
Storage: Western Digital BLACK SERIES 1TB
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB G1
Case: Fractal Design Define S
Power Supply: Corsair CSM 550W

Spoiler
If you are new please read the CoC!

Please FOLLOW YOUR OWN THREADS!

Quote people when replying to them.

PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR DARK THEME USERS.

Mark your problem as solved if answered and like all helpful information.

DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES(!) just type -pic- or tag them as spoiler.

Don't criticize people for asking "stupid question".

There is actually a hidden search feature on the forums here: Search 

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'RE A FANBOY/FANGIRL. WHAT MATTERS IS THAT YOU DON'T LET THAT EFFECT YOUR HARDWARE RECOMMENDATIONS.

DO NOT POST SPAM!

I would love to have a KOVA cause i could use it with my laptop on the go, for some CS:GO...

Good luck to y'all !!!! and thanks for the Giveaway Roccat !!!!!

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @4.2ghz MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero-RAM:HyperX Fury 8gb PSU: Corsair CX750M-GPU: MSI 390x 8g HDD:WD Green 1TB KEYBOARD: Rosewill RGB8-MOUSE: Corsair Gaming RGB M65

Going to have to go with the kiro as it is hard to find good mice for lefties.

I want the Roccat Kova because it's looks really great.. And I've never had a gaming mouse before so I want to see what it's like to play with a gaming mouse with more buttons..

Kova. I hv a shitty and cheap keyboard & mouse combo, could use a new mouse, thx.

i would love a kiro since my Ttesports commander mouse just broke and i'm using my ibuypower one now.

Thank you for the giveaways guys. A KIRO would fit my needs.

The Black Kova preferably, but receiving any of the 3 would be an honor because I am building an approximately $700 USD budget build, and I haven't included a mouse in the budget and I would have to use a mouse with a trackball from my father's computer straight out of 2003

I would be happy with any of them, but the Kova looks much better. :) My current mouse left click stuck sometimes (it's clean and still, it's a defect)and it's really annoying wasting a shot in World of Tanks etc. because of this. This is the reason i would like to have a new one. Thanks for the chance!

Always walking past a store, which is selling these and thinking to save those 40€ somewhere, so I could replace my budget mouse, which is having disconnecting issues ;(. Roccat Kiro would be my choice since it feels better in my hand (tried in store). Watching TechTips for more than 2 years on Ytube.. Keep up the good work guys!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Kova White..... it shall be done  B)