Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I want the Kiro, since I'm ambidextrous and I can't find another ambidextrous gaming mouse that I like.

the Kova looks like it would be nicer in the hand due to its shape. and I would love to win that because it would be nice to win something and to replace this crappy mouse i have so i can enjoy csgo better.

post-309274-0-96830600-1453818098_thumb.

I want that mouse, don't care which one they all look nice, and I would like it because i currently do not have a gaming mouse but i would be THRILLED if i got one!

- BillyIsMe

Love the design of the Kova would be great if i won with that white design and blue lighting but I'll take the Kiro since for me i think its much more comfy for my grip style   :P  ;)

I would want to win the Mouse, Because Dunno, i like Mice, so Why not? i'm not gonna say like; i don't have a lot of money so i really want the mouse. i just want it because my mouse is kinda getting old That's the only reason

Love linustechtips and would love to win one of those mouse...'s...'s!

Built a new PC inspired by the junkyard wars awhile back, and I could use a mouse that is worthy! Either of them are certainly better than my standard 2 button HP...Lol!

I'd love to get my hands on a new Roccat Kova mainly because who wouldn't want to give that beast a go! But also because my Naga is on it's last legs and is not long for this world!

I am interested In winning any of these mainly the Kova as my niece is build a custom gaming pc with my assistance and will need an adaquate mouse with it

Roccat Kiro please. :)

“Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't”

holly s**t this is a long list! :)))

I want either of those because my mouse is crap but if I had to choose it would be the Kova. :)

Kova would be awesome :D The reason why I would want it is that the RGB lighting looks really nice and it would look great with my new build! :D

I really like the Kova White also is pretty good mouse!!! Greetings from Uruguay

This is awesome that a company is giving away mice. I would love to get in on this. I am trying to build a new system and this would be a great addition.

Thank you

i'd take that black kova! would definetly help knowing thta i have a wireless mouse for "gaming" haha T_T

I would like the Roccat kova, because gfaming with a wireless mouse isn't all that practical, surely if the battery goes empty in the middle of a game.  :P  ;)

Thanks Roccat for the giveaway!

Currently rocking a crappy 550$ toshiba laptop without a dedicated graphics card.

So... I'm looking forward to building my very first pc!

The Kova is perfect for me, it'll replace my actual shitty mouse (at least I'm honest)

Good luck to everyone! :)

I would love to have a White Kova cuz soon I will start playing CS:GO and I don't think that my Dragon war ele-g9 gaming mouse will be usefull in any sense....twitter-@WickyXross

Kova seems to have a better sensor as I play battlefield 4 a lot I want it!

I'd love the Kiro, it matches my PC and desk colours, and my Roccat Lua is starting to show its age!

I would like a Kiro, since I just went back to college, and I need another mouse to take to LANs.

I would... LIKE... the Kova White

Why?

Because...! 

It looks the sexiest

me gusta

mucho