Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at ROCCAT! They are giving away:

FOUR units of their Kova mouse, featuring a "sleek design built for pure power and speed"

16941b4c0d.jpg

and

FOUR units of their Kiro mouse, featuring a "highly modular, superdextrous build"

94dfc96af5.jpg

You can check them out on Newegg at:

Kova White - http://bit.ly/1RPQgFG

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which mouse you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow ROCCAT on Twitter at https://twitter.com/roccat

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 1/28/2016.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I'd choose the kiro mouse if i won & linus is pretty awesome at what he does best...

Kova would be cool but I need a new mouse so I'd more than happily take any.

Thanks for the awesome giveaways you guys rock.

the Roccat Kova! because the Kiro does not have enough DPI for me and white mouse does not look good when it is dirty ;) 

I want to win  Kova mouse because im a designer, as a designer i want a very good grip n control  on mouse  :)

I think the Kiro looks like it'd be a little more comfortable for me, but I've never even touched a Roccat mouse, so I'm interested in either!
I'm keen because I've been through more than just a couple of mice trying to find one to replace my (second) beat up, old G9x..

Pwnage of the utmost kind.

I would like the Kova black, i'm stucked with an old Logitech mouse from 2002 >.< would really appreciate a new mouse! 
Gl to everyone! 

I would like to win the Kova :)

Love your video's Linus, I watch them every time they come out. I'd love to see some more drone video's like you guys did in the past!

Also followed roccat on twitter :)

Kiro would be nice because it isnt too flashy. I would use it for 3d moddeling in school.

P.s. love the channel and get some more videos on techquickie :)

I really like the Korva white mouse. I like the high dpi functionality of the mouse, I also like the programable buttons that will allow me to keep my fingers on the wasd more often in various games. I also like the rgb aspect of the mouse and I think it will give my desk the zing that it is sorely lacking at the moment.

If I have Kiro it will be cool to try something different than cheap $5/10 mouse :D I ever wondered what is the difference. 

CPU: AMD Athlon II x4 631 3.3GHz OC 1,450V core, stock cooler
GPU: Palit GTS 450 Core Voltage: 1037mV, Core Clock 860MHz, Memory Clock 1870MHz
RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 4GB x1 
Motherboard: AsRock a75m-hvs 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600
GPU: Asus ROG Strix 1070
RAM: G SKill Trident Z RGB 3200 CL14
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix x370-F Gaming
Monitor: Aorus AD27QD

Kova would be nice but Kiro would be fine with me too. I just need something to replace this old Logitech G5 mouse at work I'm using. Great mouse but DPI could be better for my 3 monitor setup and a few extra buttons for shortcuts would be great!

Thanks to Roccat and LMG for hosting this.Good luck everyone.

I would love to have either of these mice, or is it mouses? Whichever one it is I would love to have one. If I would chose one over the other it would be Kiro. I am building my first ever PC and a new mouse would be awesome.

PS. Linus and the crew, I love your videos. You guys influenced my pc and gave me and many other people great information when we needed it. Thanks.

Twitter: @DeadshotV_OG

Steam: DeadshotValkyrie

PSN: DeadshotValkyrie

I would love to have either of these mice, or is it mouses? Whichever one it is I would love to have one. If I would chose one over the other it would be Kiro. I am building my first ever PC and a new mouse would be awesome.

PS. Linus and the crew, I love your videos. You guys influenced my pc and gave me and many other people great information when we needed it. Thanks.

Twitter: @DeadshotV_OG

Steam: DeadshotValkyrie

PSN: DeadshotValkyrie

Hello,

Roccat Kiro would be nice  :) . I got sweaty hand, would like to try the "innovative No-Sweat side grips" technology. I use razer products, but unable to find suitable mouse for my hand problem. :mellow:

Anwar

I would love to have that White Kova. Great color scheme and appearance. Can I has one?

Oblviously I would want the Kova as it is simply better! But... due to high demand for that mouse, i'll ask for the Kiro as it's a fantastic mouse as well (and hopefully more chances to win)! I don't mind anything after all as anything is better than what I have now. Thanks for the giveaway Roccat and LMG!

Kiro for functionality, Kova for sensor, hmm..

Been using ambidextrous mice since they were invented; can't stand ergonomic ones.  Shopping for mice online is basically impossible because you can't try them out.  Been unhappy with what I've been forced to keep since I had to retire my G3.  My Sensei is dying, again, and is now out of warranty; unreliable products. (seems dying mice are a common problem for people posting here too!)

If the law of averages says I win, then I'll probably take the Kiro.  Form with function wins out IMO.

This is awesome! I'd love to win the Kiro! It's a marvelous replacement for my regular A4 mouse. :D  :D  :D

I would love the Roccat Kova Black, it is a bit larger and lighter than the Kiro and I think it will fit me perfectly.

Started Folding@Home on 02-05-2015

I'd love to have the Kova, I just finished buying most of the parts for my gaming pc, but I'm still using a PS/2 mouse and there's no money left. I'm studying  in the rest of the year, so I don't have enough time to work. plsssss