Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Roccat Giveaway

The Kova White would go well with my Thermaltake Armor Revo Snow Edition case and will look incredible when placed on my Roccat Alumic mousepad.

I've been using Roccat products for years. From the Kave to the Kone[+] to the Kone XTD Optical to the Taito and Alumic mousepads. I absolutely love everything about them especially their Easy-Shift[+] technology.

3770K + CM V6GT//\\290X + Accelero Xtreme 3//290X DC II\\Asus P8Z77-VPro//\\16GB G.Skill RipjawsX @1600MHz//\\240GB HX Savage//\\850 Pro 256GB//\\WD Black 4TB//\\TT Armor Revo Snow Edition//\\Seasonic X-1050//\\Roccat Kone XTD Optical& Alumic Mousepad//\\Sennheiser HD 598//\\Xonar DX//\\MG279Q

PURE PERFORMANCE GAMING MOUSE

Sleek Design built for pure power and speed

ROCCAT Kova RGB Performance Gaming Mouse Black 

I thought I had entered this, but I guess I didn't.

Anyway, I would like the Kiro because I really need a new mouse. Basically, Im currently using an OEM mouse from an HP computer from 10+ years ago 

I want a Kova, because it looks bigger. I like a bigger mouse, and my Mionix NAOS 7000 broke down :( (awsome mouse BTW, but it's the second one that breaks).

Far away but not afk

Mmmmm another giveaway. Been waiting for a new mouse for myself for a while. That Kova sure looks sexy, hopefully I can win it.

I would like to the the Roccar Kova mouse, because the current mouse I have with my build is from an old office computer that's on its last legs, this would be a pretty sweet upgrade:

I currently have two mice at my desk: a right-hand specific gaming mouse on the right, and a cheap wireless mouse on the left. The ROCCAT Kova is my choice for a gaming mouse that is as ambidextrous as I am.

Hmm.... Kova White seems nice - looks pretty, has buttons, comfortable (according to reviews) - so yeah.

Hi there i would love to have the white kova and it would be easy for you guys to send it to me since i live in north vancouver

I really would like the Kiro. I've been wanting to get a simpler mouse, and roccat is a good brand. The design of the Kova i don't like as much, and even though it has a better sensor, the kiro would probably be the one for me!