Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I thought I had entered this, but I guess I didn't.

Anyway, I would like the Kiro because I really need a new mouse. Basically, Im currently using an OEM mouse from an HP computer from 10+ years ago 

Thanks Roccat and LinusTechTips for this giveaway. I want that Kova!

I want a Kova, because it looks bigger. I like a bigger mouse, and my Mionix NAOS 7000 broke down :( (awsome mouse BTW, but it's the second one that breaks).

Far away but not afk

Kova: My g700 is dieing and needs to be replaced.

I would really like the Kova White, it would look great on the Roccat hiro 3D pad I just bought with my my white desk with my white air 240 haha  ;D ;D ;D

Mmmmm another giveaway. Been waiting for a new mouse for myself for a while. That Kova sure looks sexy, hopefully I can win it.

I would like to the the Roccar Kova mouse, because the current mouse I have with my build is from an old office computer that's on its last legs, this would be a pretty sweet upgrade:

I currently have two mice at my desk: a right-hand specific gaming mouse on the right, and a cheap wireless mouse on the left. The ROCCAT Kova is my choice for a gaming mouse that is as ambidextrous as I am.

Hmm.... Kova White seems nice - looks pretty, has buttons, comfortable (according to reviews) - so yeah.

Hi there i would love to have the white kova and it would be easy for you guys to send it to me since i live in north vancouver

I would want the Kova. I have never tried Roccat before, but their products look great and I need a mouse. 'Nuff said.

I really would like the Kiro. I've been wanting to get a simpler mouse, and roccat is a good brand. The design of the Kova i don't like as much, and even though it has a better sensor, the kiro would probably be the one for me!

I would like to win Kova White. Reason? So i could get some frieken headshots on CounterStrike: GO with out having an issue with a bad mouse. This is what im using right now :(

dead_mouse_mouse.jpg

Kova, I've been using the same G9x for nearly 6 years now, I think it's probably time to upgrade. 

Intel Core i7-5930K | Asus X99-A | Crucial 16 GB (4x4GB) DDR4-2133 | Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti (Reference) | Samsung 850 Pro 256 GB + 5 TB HDD | Corsair Air 540

Corsair 850W 80+ Platinum | Acer B286HK 60Hz 28.0" UHD | Custom WASD Keyboard | Logitech G9x | Audio-Technica ATH-M30x | Blue Yeti

Kova White. my mouse broke................................................................... using a phone right now.

I'd like to win the Kova, my mouse cord is falling to pieces QQ halp me.

i want kova white because it looks awesome

I'll be pleased if I win the KIRO because it looks simple and i am a simple man. :)

Kiro would be amazing. My current mouse is getting old and I would love a new, modular mouse

Kova White, my scroll wheel is squeaky AF, I want it because that thing looks sick, yo, absolutely off the charts.

I would like to win the Roccat Kova Gaming Mice because spending on a "gaming mice" isn't considered cheap. Thanks and your videos are very helpful.