Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

A Kova would be good. I want to start a YouTube channel based on gaming or tech I can use this as a item to review

I would like to have that Roccat Kova because it look so DAM cool! 

The Roccat Kova looks awesome. I really want it as i have given my old gaming mouse to a friend and now i am left with an old dell mouse.

Also i am a big fan of your channel.

The Kova (preferably black?). For day to day use I use an MX Master, but I have to switch for CS:GO, etc. My current wired mouse is getting a bit old and I think this would spice up my setup.

Kova white would be a nice mouse. I allready have a roccat mouse, but it is broken and it is time for a new one :)

The Kova. It looks super awesome. And I generally like Roccat, because they're situated in a city near to my home xD

And my good ol' Trust GXT25 isn't going to live another 3 years.

I'm in dire need of a working mouse! The scroll wheel broke on my Corsair M95 and a scroll wheel is a crucial part of a mouse! Please let me win this thing in shine!
//William

(Edit: Winning any of them suits me)

Always been using some kind of logitech etc. office mice. I would love a kova.

A kiro would be nice. I like it's simple, elegant design. I don't really have a gaming mouse, so winning one would be awesome.

The Kova would be great, I play a lot of mobas lately and this one would help a lot with all those buttons.

And that RGB looks decent enough.

Right now i am using my Logitech M705 for 6 years and it is starting to break down, i have been looking for a replacement that would fit my needs, it would be awesome to replace it with the Kova since it is looking sleek and elegant and combines all of the features i require.

Noice giveaway Roccat! I'd like to try out one of that mice!

I'd choose like the Roccat Kova. 

My reason is that i have had my old cheap Dell mouse in use for about 7-8 years and it has started to malfunction quite a while back, these malfunctions include middle-mouse button works half the time it is used/pressed and the mouse cursor when i'm playing games (mostly CS:GO) and while surfing the net, the cursor jumps randomly to one of the upper corners of the monitor which is quite annoying (obiviously) especially when playing games. 

And of course i play games quite a lot mostly CS:GO as earlier mentioned but i also play other games such as MGS V:TPP, BF4, Battlefront, etc, so a gaming mouse would come in handy and i could throw my stone age old Dell mouse out of the window.  :P

The reason i don't just buy a new mouse is because i don't have the funds necesary to purchase a (semi-)good mouse because i'm under-aged, 17 to be exact and i don't have any kind of income.

Kova white. I always wanted a Roccat mouse. It would match with my Taito and Kave 5.1 :D

I would like the kova mouse, because my razer taipan is dying right now :(

I'm using a $15 Logitech so I'm sure any of these would be a proper upgrade...

Want Kova.

Why: because I'm a gamer and currently having Gigabyte M6580 and scroll wheel is starting to fail.

Kiro would be my pick to get one. I'm big on having two side buttons and having a nice fit in my hand. More than two buttons and I loose track of them. It also looks like the Kiro would deliver on ergo since its modular. With my little Talon from TTeSports is starting to give the ghost, I'm going to be forced to look for a new mouse here soon.

Spoiler

[CPU] Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core        [Motherboard] MSI B150 Gaming M3
[RAM] 8GB Kingston Black (1x8GB) DDR4-2133         [GPU] Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB GDDR5
[Case] Fractal Design Define R4    [PSU] Corsair CX600M
[Storage] Kingston HyperX Fury 240GB, WD Caviar Blue 1TB   [OS] Windows 10

Hello!

I would love the opportunity to win the Kova!  I'm currently gaming with the Razer Naga and am always up to trying something new!

Thank you!