Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Roccat Giveaway

every one wants the kova model and .... the kiro looks so much better ! 

I like that the kiro can be specifically left handed. 

I want the Kiro!

iPhone 5 / iPad 1 / iPad 3 / iPad Mini / iPad Air 2 | Galaxy S / Nexus 7 / Sero 7 / Nvidia Shield Tablet

Asus Maximus VI Hero / i7 4770 / GTX 780 Windforce SLI / Samsung 850 Pro 1TB / Rosewill Blackhawk

G710 & G500s / Cougar 600K / Blackwidow Ultimate 2016

KOVA for sure. i would love a new mouse to give to my friend for his birthday

CPU: i7-6700k I GPU: MSI GTX 1080 GAMING X I RAM: 16GB RAM I MB: MSI Z170A GAMING PRO CARBON I SSD & HDD: 240GB KINGSTON SSD I TOSHIBA 2TB HDD I PSU: EVGA G2 SUPERNOVA 750W I

Kova. As I love the style and my current mouse is really starting to show it's age. Also it gave me the final push to actually sign up to the LTT forums,

My mouse is the only part of my system which remains un-upgraded as I can't find a nice one to use with both hands, UNTIL NOW :D (I'm ambidextrous ;))

The Kiro is my choice, I love simplicity :)

I would like the kova.  It would match my blue and black color scheme that I have going on in both my pc and my keyboard. I currently have a horrible microsoft ps2 mouse that I have been waiting to replace.  Plz help a poor college student gamer in need  :rolleyes:

So, a few years ago I bought a ROCCAT Kone[+] and been using it ever since. Sadly, Last year the titan wheel broke and browsing the spider web became such a hassle that i stopped browsing Reddit and other forums, I moved completely over to YouTube. It hasn't been that bad, but it's just not the same. 

My experience with Kone[+] has been great and I've been loving every second with it. I've been thinking that I should save up some money and buy my slef a new mouse, but as a student with 0 income its really not that easy.

I thought this would be a great opportunity to replace my old friend.

If i'm one of the very lucky winners. That White Kova looks dope as f*ck :^3

I prefer the Kova Edition, although both seem to be pretty good, because of the looks and the number of button's functions with Easy-Shift[+]. Pretty good for MOBA with all those functions.