Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I would like the Roccat Kova , I like better the design over the Kiro's one. :)

Having Kova mouse is an honor and responsibility for a gamer like me. Streamlined Shape Smart Cast/easy-shift[+] Behind The Scenes Light Up Your Kova Occat Swarm

I want the ROCCAT Kira.

I want one cause I am learning to become ambidextrous, and might as well use a mouse that supports that.  

wow such pretty mice i like them both but if i had to choose i would say surprise me and if i had to say all i got is a stock mouse and one of the mice here would step up my A game a lot ^_^

Either one would be nice, but i had to choose it would be kova.

I'd like to have the kova, because my razer deathadder 3.5g is dying of age and it's wearing out.

I would like kova, and its beacuse i'm using the same old 5$ mouse i bought 5 years ago.

I would love to get the Kova White.
It would be a replacement for my free mouse that was given away randomly when i bought my laptop and with it I can be professional looking when I game or do work in public :P

I would like to win the Kiro because my razer deathadder 2013 is almost dead and I need to get a new mouse soon. Also Roccat's move look really nice and clean.

The Roccat Kova because it looks awesome and I really need a Mouse. :'( Thanks for the Giveaway. :)

Yeah look anything to get rid of my 90s peripherals would be king, Microsoft Intellipoints can only go so far. I can only imagine the benefits a Black Kova would deliver

I would love to win the Kova. It will replace my brandless way too uncomfortable old mouse

I would love the Kova but even the Kiro is nice ! Currently my old mouse broke so i would love one of these :D  and thanks for the giveaway !!

Intel3570k  at  4.5ghz 1.300v  Noctua NH-D14    Gigabyte Gtx 970 G1   AsrockZ77 Extreme 6/TB4     Corsair8Gb vengeance memory    120GB Corsair Force SSD     1TB WD black      NZXT Switch 810

Willing to win the Roccat Kova, the 12 buttons are useful for my moba and mmo gameplays. Comparing to other mice, the design of Kova looks beautiful because of its matte looking finish. My twitter is @iamgabe6 

I want the Kiro, you can adjust it to fit with anyone's hand.

The kova mouse would be very nice :) Just starting a little bit of gaming and with my productivity mouse I just cannot play games :D

Kova, basically because my mouse is about to die.

Hi, this is pretty awesome ! I'd like a Kova please, I've been needing a new mouse and Roccat seems really interesting.

Any One Of The Four Would Be Awesome As They All Are Much Better Then my Current Rapoo Mouse Costs 2$.