Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Hello Linus I am a very big fan of yours and watch almost every awesome video you upload everyday. Since i wanna learn more about technology and how it works. I Will LOVE THE ROCCAT KOVA.

I would love a Kova, because I'm left handed and don't wanna pay for razer

It would be so amazing to get either a kova or a kova white, I am hoping to be able to start my own youtube channel soon and having a second mice for a buddy would be AWESOME, (btw I have a roccat kone XTD as my daily driver) ^^). I am a roccat guy, and this is would be amazing for me since I never win nothing =).

I really like the Kova and how it looks. I would love a better gaming mouse than this Alienware one I have now.

I would love the Kiro, I'm more of a simple guy, and even if I don't win, Ill probably buy one anyways they look like they're nice mice. 

Thanks RocCat and LTT/LMG for making this happen!

I'd love to win the Kiro.

I would want to win one because I use a generic mouse at the moment, and I can't invest money into a great mouse at the moment. I feel as if having either of these mice would be a huge step in improving my abilities in gaming, and would also just be generally pleasing to own.

The High DPI andamazing design of the Kiro would hopefully help me improve at everything i play like CSGO, BF4 and TF2

I want a white kova because playing League of Legends on a trackpad is very very hard

I would love to have the Kove. The mouse would be amazing to have, and i could actually play the games i have. would be pretty amazing plus i would own my first actually gaming mouse if i win.

I'm a custom built pc gamer with one problem: my mouse. I have a Logitech M215 that really slows me down, and I need to step it up with a kova!!

Id like the Kiro cause i want to be a a better csgo player and want higher dpi

I would like the Kova. Both look awesome but the Kova Black just has a nice geometric look to it that I like.

I like the kova rgb because I like the specs and aesthetics and rgb is a bonus

I would love to have the Roccat Kiro mouse to replace my 3 year old Logitech mouse. It's about time for an upgrade.

I would like a Kiro, would never use all the buttons on the the other one (referring to as other one in case it confuses automated algorithms), because all my friends laugh at me for having a $10 wireless mouse.

Roccat kova, to upgrade from my horrible stock acer mouse. Thanks and good luck to all!

I would like to win the Kora because I never have winned a giveaway!

Kova because it's awesome! And those lights, so cool. Continue making more videos!

I would like to have the Kova gaming mouse beacuse it looks amazing and would play amazing as well plus it would be my first gaming mouse.

Kiro! My scroll wheel is acting out on me, would love to try out something new. Also, although I'm left-handed, I've been using mouse with my right hand all my life, so would like a mouse that I can start learning to use my left hand with.

The Kova would be nice, 

I've been using a crappy $12 wireless mouse for a year, of which M1 doesn't click half of the time. Real pain tying to play games with that

Thank you ROCCAT and Linus for this giveaway, would be thankful If I won the kova. Keep up the good work.

I would be happy with either mouse. I am building a new gaming rig, thanks to Linus, that I need a mouse and it would be nice to try a new brand.