Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I would like the kova, im still using my stock HP mouse :(

First of all i would like to win the Kova gaming mouse because it looks Different and the Streamlined shape,the leds looks cool and most importantly the 7000 dpi! which their is a quiet big difference between the kiro one which got only 4000 and i think 4000 is good but the 7​000 is ridiculously brilliant! :)

kiro would be real freakin neato to replace my current grungy and dying mouse

Linus brought me here just to claim my kova mouse.

I would like the kova but anything is better than my current mouse. And thanks for hosting this giveaway!

Honestly I don't mind choosing between the two different mouse but if I had to pick I'll chose the Kiro....And it will finally put the end to my lag when trying to be the batman is Arkham Knight......(ง’̀-‘́)ง

Mmm mm so hard to choose. Kirk please

Good luck everybody!

Project Mercury : 4460 | EVGA 960 FTW | 8 gb | 650 Watt PSU | 240GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Custom painted Evolv ITX

The Knova looks awesome and since it has just the right amount of buttons I need. :)

Kova. My Abyssus Mirror is not too great, no buttons, no quick dpi settings.

I want the kova white because i have finnished my shopping list to build a gaming pc this spring and the kova would be a perfect match.

I would like the kova

It's hella cool and awesome!

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

The Kova seems to me like possibly the Ultimate mouse, it would be a great addition to my set-up. It has a fantastic sensor and the sensor-effective-upscaling technology is phenomenally superb. Plus it looks absolutely beast. 

If I were to win one, it would be my personal mission to convince as many people as I can to go and subscribe to Linus' channel, and to talk endlessly about Roccat and their products, plus buying many more to match the Kova.

Roccat and Linus are amazing. You guys (and girls) rock.

I would like the kova

It's hella cool and awesome!

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

I would love the Kova.

I need a good mouse to use on my gaming laptop

The Kova White looks awesome. I want this one because it has an awesome style and I need to retire my current mouse.

Thanks to LMG and ROCCAT for doing this giveaway.

That Roccat Kova looks fantastic and would certainly step up my mouse game from the 10 year old nondescript Dell mouse that I'm ashamed of admitting I still use because broke college student

I'd like the kova, my lachesis' sensor sometimes likes to take a break, very justified in it's old age after a fantastic life.

That Kova looks really cool! It'd be a great replacement for my current mouse (the same one that came with my computer).

Would love the Kova.

My goal is to leave the horrendous hell that is the world of impractical track pads and stuttery bluetooth mice for something that is up to the task of dealing with cookie clicker  :P  jkjk.

But honestly... send help.

I'd have to go with the Kova, would be a good second mouse to my Roccat Kone XTD+. ;)