Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Entering the give-a-way only because I am looking at spending a ton of money on a new system and this would save me the shipping costs of part of it :)

Seriously though, The Kova would be nice because my system will be set up with triple 2560 X 1440 monitors so the increased resolution would make life that much better when trying to navigate all that real estate.

I would like the Kova because my current mouse (Logitech m325) is at the end of it's life span. 

KOVA WHITE because this mouse looks fully-sick as it will match my gaming setup!  :P

I want the kiro because i have a staples brand mouse and i play a lot of counter strike GO. I have over 1340 and i cant play very well because the dpi of this mouse is so low its hard to use in google chrome. I would be very thankful and happy. 

I want to have the Rova Mouse. Because I want to play with a gaming mouse.

And I love to watch your videos.

I would really like to have the Kova because it would be a great set to my pc setup I am slowly making, I watch all your videos and this is a very nice give away. I hope I win

I would like to win a KOVA Black because my current mouse is a Redragon mouse which is a decent mouse for the price, but not a good gaming mouse in general. Even if i don't win, I still appreciate you guys for these giveaways.

I think the Kova would be great, but as I'm still using a cheap Logitech mouse (which is sometimes very bad, especially in FPSs) I don't really care as they are supposed to be way better.

Good luck everyone and thanks to Roccat and Linus, keep on doing great videos !

Hey people at LinusMediaGroup,

It makes me proud to be Canadian, and living in the Lower mainland, when I see the Scrapyard Build series. Rock (Roccat?) on!

It would make my day if I got a Kiro mouse to go with my PC. I just built my first PC, due to the interest LinusTechTips gave me, after watching a ton of videos. A new mouse would be nice, but not necessary.

I just want whoever may be reading this to have a nice day. Thanks!

I would like the kova because i am using some random AZZA mouse that kame with my computer 2 years ago (P.S. i would also take a kiro)

Hey there! Thanks for the awesome giveaway. I'd love to get the Kova mouse. I got into building computers because of Linus, and I've been an avid watcher for about two years now. As a Junior in High school without a job or allowance, upgrading my computer is a very occasional practice. I'd love to get a new mouse because I've been stuck with the default iBuyPower mouse for 2 years, and frankly it's not holding up well. A replacement mouse would be awesome!

Again, thanks for the great giveaway, Roccat! Even if I don't get it, I'll definitely try to purchase a unit when I get some more money!

I'd love to win that Kova. The braided cable would ensure long life span and it looks really cool with the raised edges.

I would love to win the Kova. It looks amazing and I need a good gaming mouse. Thanks for the giveaway!

I would love either one, but if I had to choose, I would choose the Kova, since I love to game. It would be nice to win since I can't afford a new one and I'm stuck with an old mouse for the time being. 

That Kova looks amazing. I would love to give it a drive.

The Kova, my younger brother has been getting into computers and he has been wanting a nice mouse as I do and as I do not personally have the cash to get him one myself I would like to get one for him from this

I would like the Kiro because it's fit my need

When lives hand you lemon, suck them hard and post a selfie with it.

I'd love a Kova. I've been using an old logitech optical mouse for too long, but whenever I think about buying peripherals I can't justify the cost.

A Kova would be a nice thing to have. I've been using the same mouse now for a couple of years and think I could do with a new one soon anyway, so mind as well see if I can score a free mouse before paying for one off of newegg (considering I'm tight on funds at the moment).

Hope the best for everyone else who's entering as well!

I want the Kiro because it's the more flexible option of the two, and while I do game quite a lot, Linus himself has covered in a past video that having more dpi (like with the Kova) doesn't really help and might even be bad sometimes. :)