Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I would like a roccat kova but if its all taken i'd take the other ;) mines dying so I need to get one :(

good luck to everyone and enjoy your mouse whoever wins!

the kiro also looks pretty badass so.

Spoiler

CPU: I5-4690k Cooler: 212 Evo MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X Gaming 5 RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury GPU: 750TI (Upgrading to a 390) PSU: Lepa MX-F1 600w (Yes, it sucks.)

Spoiler

Case: NZXT Phantom 410 White w/ Red LED strip Storage: Seagate 1TB HDD, Kingston 240GB SSD OS: Windows 10

The Kova would be nice! Its cool to see you guys giving things away :) 

The Kova would be nice :>

PC specs:Intel® Core™ i5 4690K, Gigabyte Z97X-SLI, 8GB Kingston HyperX x2,MSI TwinFrozr GTX760, CoolerMaster 690III, 120GB plextor SSD, Crosshair CX600M,  Cooler Master Seidon 120v PLUS,

Others:Dell S2240L, Rosewill RB-9000, Razer Deathadder black edition.

I would LOOOVEE the kova :3 my mouse is a microsoft one that came in a bundle with my keyboard D:

That white kova is super sleek! would make for a nice addition to the desk!

I really like both mice... but as I subscribe to the philosophy "the mo' buttons the better",  the Kova is definetly the one for me!

i choose Kova. I desperately need a good mouse, my current mouse that i bought not 2 weeks ago are going downhill and very disappointing. And yes, no warranty.. I cried during CS:GO.

ill take either one not really picky but i need a replacement for my diablo 3 mouse cause its dying

Kova White. Because it is a gamming mouse and that doesn't have Mac support. So Kova/ Kova White is the best choice. I need a mouse that have lot of programming buttons for gaming script, and choose White one because I don't have any White mouse.

Let this be the upgrade to my shity wireless mouse that takes to physical clicks to register one on the pc. :(

It would be amazing to get one of those Kova Whites cause my current mouse is a piece of crappy poo. Thanks LMG and Roccat for just being you.

If I could get a white Kova that would be great because right now I'm rocking a CM Devestator mouse from a bundle.

I would like to get kova (i prefer black one). Why? Because i might get it for free apparently and it's better than the one i currently have :) .

A Kova White would complete my setup...everything is white and illuminated *-*

I need the kiro because I'm using a Genius netscroll 200  :(

I want to win the KOVA because i am already Ambidextrous, current mouse has no speed! 

Honestly, I don't care which one if I were to win, but if I had to choose, I'd go for the Kiro. My current setup is very midrange and I'd like to move up slowly and peripherals are the best place to start. My mouse and keyboard are so generic right now xD