Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Kova White!!! It would be awesome next to my white h440!

I would like to Win the Kova. Beacause it would be really nice to have my very first gaming mouse and I have spent alot on my Pc, so much that I cannot afford a Gaming mouse or Keyboard :)

I would personally like the Kova or Kova white as I'm currently using a $5 Logitech mouse that literally has the scroll wheel falling off! WHY MUST I BE BURDENED BY THIS CURSE!

I like the Kova, looks great and can be a perfect replacement for my current mouse.

Kova would be nice to have!

Thank you for doing Giveaways!

I would absolutely adore the ROCCAT Kiro mouse, I have recently begun building my first PC, I am currently living off a Chromebook and a laptop with a broken keyboard and no wireless capabilities anymore. In fact the only mouse I have is one I was given and that is the stock Dell mouse.. It is terrible for gaming and frankly is hard to use. It would be incredible to get one of those mouses, mice, I'm not sure of the plural lol.. Either way it would be great if I could win a ROCCAT Kiro mouse.

I would super need the Kova, those extra programmable buttons look amazing, and while corsair had a somewhat similar idea with the Corsair vengance, no company has yet to put the macro buttons in easy to reach places like Roccat has. It seems like a great idea and would super like to try this out. Thanks!

I would like the Kova please because, I really like the look of it and it's specs, but I also need a new mouse because I am using a $5 mouse from big W and it also looks very cool.

Hey guys thanks for the amazing Giveaway.

I would like the Kiro mouse as it's ambidextrous and I'm left handed. I really wanna try out gaming with such a mouse. we don't have ambidextrous mice in my country :wacko:  :wacko:  :angry:

Thanks love ur content

The Kova looks awesome. There's a bunch of good mouses, but none having the quality style like this one. It'd definitely be cool to have one.  :D

Yes! I want the kiro! Im currently using a free mouse included with a laptop (not even mine)

I would LOVE to win the Kova because I'm building a new rig that's costing me $1,500. And I've chosen the top of the line parts so I'm cutting it close on money but I've been looking for a great mouse and I hope to win this!

Kova, I like the additional buttons more. Also my old one is almost dead:/

I would Lie to win the Kiro.  I kinda really need this Mouse since the one I am Currently using is About to die, and my budget will only allow me to get one of those horrible 5 dollar Walmart mice...  Hope I get selected but,  early congrats to who ever wins...

The Roocat Kova would be amazing because im using m 7 dollar mouse that the mouse wheel is broken on.

i wouldnt be picky at all they both seem to be great mice. and keep up the good work linus with all you great youtube content 

The Kova or Kova white, the 7000 dpi is perfect for all the games I play and a lot better than the 8 dollar mouse I have now haha

Roccat products look well made and designed. I would love to win the Kova in this giveaway. I would be using it for playing CS-GO, LoL, and the normal day to day web browsing. It would be wonderful if I was able to win this giveaway.

-Lam

Hiyo I would love to have the kova not only would i be great to but a good replacement for my older mouse plus it would be easy shipping because i live on lonsdale on the north shore

I like Kova. I like the placing of the buttons, it is more comfortable for me.

I would like a roccat kova, because i have always wanted one, and it looks dank.

Dank as hell