Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Kova>Kiro but any of them would be awesome I always was a big fan of roccat mouses.

Why do I want it?

You don't know how hard is to play csgo with touchpad.

I'm re/watching ltt everyday. (Please Linus+Keys In scrapyard wars)

The Kova would go nice with my RedDragon Asura Keyboard

I wish to get one of these mice, I prefer kova white. First it looks nice, secondly I want it to play csgo even better. I have a normal lenovo mouse.

Thanks for the giveaway.

The Kova is pretty damn nice, I currently only use a logitech £10 mice. I need a good one hahaha

I would like the kova but either would do. I would like one because my friend is a gamer and he uses an old, awful, tiny unbranded mouse and his birthday is coming up soon and i would like to give him a new mouse so he can game better. Would really like the Kova but again either would do. 

I want a kova please, thank you so much roccat! I will give 1 to my brother who uses a old wireless logitech mouse, and 1 to both of my friends and one for myself.

Discord: Skyline#0820

Literally an idiot, don't listen to me.

Main computer: i5-4690k 4.3GHz, Noctua NH-D15, Nitro+ RX 580 SE, 16GB Corsair Vengeance, Samsung 840 series 128GB Crucial MX500 2TB, WD Purple 3TB, EVGA 600w, Dell s2240m 1080p 60hz, Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue, Logitech G502 Hero.

Asus GU501gm

I think the kova white would be nice to have.

Hello ma, hello pa, I'm on the interwebs. -LazySpeck

I would like the Kova cause my Abyssus has no side buttons.

I haven't tried any roccat mice, but judging by looks I'm assuming the Kova is a heavier mouse so I would go for the other one.

I would really like the Kova,, mainly because my current gaming mouse is on its way out. I keep using it hoping it won't die on me because I can't make myself buy a new one. Anyways good luck to everyone entering. I would love to get the Kova(either color) and maybe even the kiro, though the Kova looks better for gaming. Keep up the awesome videos and gimme that Kova  :)

-A

Would like the Kova, looks clean and it would be alot better than my 5$ asus mouse that im currently rocking. :D

I would like to win the kiro because my curent mouse is lagging in games.

I would love to win the Kova! I want to win because I'm using a cruddy onn mouse now, and I can't really afford anything better for awhile.

The ROCCAT Kova White mouse is the nicest. How often do you get to use a mouse that has the look of a stormtrooper? It looks sick and would match well with my white tower. 

Thanks for the giveaway. 

i want the kova it would be really good for gaming since i have a crapy lenovo mouse

Roccat Kova!  Because my little bro needs a new mouse.

AMD FX-6300 @ 4.5ghz (1.332v) | Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Asus M5A97 R2.0 | Kingston HyperX 16GB @ 1600mhz | MSI Radeon R9 290 Twin Frozr

OCZ ModXStream Pro 600w PSU | 256GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 | Zalman Z11 Plus

I like the Kova white. It looks awesome, besides the mouse I have now is a value mouse that came with a keyboard (baby steps). Please save me from the mushy tactile feel of my current mouse!

Kova 'cause of reasons. Now realy my Microsoft sidewinder is dying ;(

I would like the Kova. The mouse looks great! I would be using it to play video game of course!

The ROCCAT Kova looks awesome! Always liked ROCCAT, very solid hardware. 
Would definitely put this to use!

I would really like to win the Kova as it would help me with my WebDesgin and Video editing as well as being an amazing mouse to use as my gaming mouse

im thinking the Kova White is the way to go.

might mean i need a new keyboard....but what better reason right?