Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Roccat Giveaway

I would LOVE the Kova. Looks sleek and would like to dedicate time into making videos with pleasure. Also I can then replace my $10 scam from that wish.com site. they suck. your awsome! also Nick, keep up the great reviews and work.  ;)

I would like to win the Kova White, I recently purchased my first desktop and I am looking for a mouse to use and saw this. My case is white and Blue and this would look so well with it, I have also been with razor and wish to try something new.

Kova, because I'm tired of my shitty touchpad and don't have a mouse and it looks cool... But really I wouldn't mind either of them.

I would like Kova. 

Cos I need mouse with more buttons for my World of Warcraft and i can't handle that cheap stuff anymore :/

I'm not too knowledgeable about mice because I've been using stock since forever. Both of them looks like a good replacement for my standard Dell mouse.

I would really love to explore what can be done with the extra buttons.

I'd love a Kova, currently have a Logitech G300 that really hasn't help up that well, left mouse button barely feels like a click.

I want the Roccat Kova Black, because my G502 is getting retired, and i want to try this mouse. Who knows? This can maybe be my new daily driver, and it's free! What more can I ask for? I love the G502 but i want to try something different, and RGB :P . So yeah, give it to me.

I would love to get my hands on a Kova; it would look great with my new Logitech G710 plus. My razor mouse is crapping out and I don't expect it to hold out any longer. Never have I used a Roccat product and I believe this would be a good way get my hands on one! Funny enough, I was gonna buy a mouse on newegg before I saw Linus's tweet. Best of luck everyone :)

I would absolutely love the Roccat Kova. I've been sharing one wireless mouse between my desktop and my laptop and it would be nice to have a more permanent solution.