Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I would love to win either as my current Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer 2.0 (circa 2001) is not doing so well.

If I had to pick just one, the Kova certainly draws my attention more. It's curb (desktop?) appeal is quite nice and the specs look to be quite nice as well!

Vote for Turnip!

i7 6700k||Asus Z170-A||Powercolor R9 270X PCS+ 2GB||Bitfenix Prodigy M||16GB PNY Anarchy DDR4||Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD||Corsair CX850M power supply||Silverstone Tundra Series TD02-E AIO CPU cooling

The kova.

And my current mouse is dying so I would love a new mouse.

I would love the Kova because the side buttons on my Kone XTD are breaking and don't consistently press/stay pressed. Also the shape of the Kone XTD isn't ideal for FPS. It would be great to have a more stable grip in R6: Siege.

I would love to have the Kova in black. I want it because I like the way it is formed to fit around the hand just a little bit. And my 15 dollar mouse isn't cutting it now-a-days  :lol:

I would like the Kova, because simply my mouse sucks really bad.

Kova would be nice.

I would like the mouse as my current mouse has not been working as it should recently. It keeps playing up and I am having tracking issues. It would also be nice to have a change of mouse I have been using this one for over 2 years.

Btw, i watch all your videos :P

Love Roccat !!

Kova would fit in perfectly

Thanks

Would love to get the Roccat Kiro because the mouse I have is pretty meh and I plan on gaming on a new pc soon

Twitter: @wildbill268

Dear whoever is reading this from the moderator of LinusTechTips Forums

I'd personally prefer the White Roccat Kova design as it looks more ergonomically suited to the size and shape of my hand, plus it has a much nicer braided cable which always looks very nice when applied to any type of wires (internal or external), but hey, beggars cannot be choosers (even though you said comment which you'd like), they are both nice looking mice and i'd be very happy with either as i am currently using a Black/Grey Logitech M185

Also i chose white because even though most of my setup is black/grey, i wanted to try for a different style, but honestly i don't mind. You choose

Thank you LinusTechTips

I world like a kona black, cause the mine I got noe sucks, and I am not alowed to buy a New one.

I would really love the kova mouse! Especially in white, it has a very nice design, sleek edges, and a very nice color. Id bet it feels good in the hand too!

I currently use a Roccat mouse. Its one of the old Kone mice, and sadly its starting to show its age. I'll like to get a Kiro if possible, as it looks very easy to customize.

Best of luck to those who entered!

I would love to win the Roccat Kiro.
Why? Well, it would serve my needs perfectly. Becouse I have a cheap mouse that's not working that good for me and it isn't comfortable at all, especially since I spend a lot of my time on my PC. 

The Kiro one looks nicer in my opinion. My mouse is dying of old age.

Kova

Reason: RGB lightning died in my Deathadder Chroma :(

I'd love a Kiro, because I've never experienced a good quality mouse from a well known manufacturer.

Also, I want to get so good at CS:GO so I can play with Edzel.

PS. If you only have a Kova, I'll greatly appreciate  :P

Edit: My twitter is @dankmasterlel

I would love the Kova in white, atm I'm currently using a 4 y/o £15 (yes I'm British!) mouse that is really at the end of it's life, so an upgrade would be much appreciated :-)

PS: glad this is a worldwide giveaway!

PSS: love the content recently LTT, keep up the great work :-)

Adam

I world like a kona black, cause the mine I got now is rally crap.

I want to win a Kova because it has ample extra buttons, yet doesnt have a kitchen sink attached to it. And my G502 is hidieous, the wheel lock is worn, its got oxidizing on the wheel, pads are SHI!TE and worn. Mouse drags like poop. And I need a job.....

Id like to get one of these black kova's :D they are soo sick and im pretty sure that it will perform really well with any games!!!

-Edit- IDK why!!?! ;P

I would take either but the ROCCAT Kova would be my first choice.

Why? I need a replacement, but more specifically: the Kova looks like a solid mouse with more functionality than the Kiro.

Oh, and it lights up. :)

The Kova white would be sick!! thanks for the attention... gave it to me