Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I would love a Roccat mouse because my other Roccat mouse broke and I really loved it! Rest in pieces Kone XTD.

It would really be awesome to win Kova mouse. Asside from gaming FPS and RPG titles, I would appreciate extra buttons in Afterefects and Photoshop to speed up my productivity with shortcuts. I used Roccat mice before, and software does excellent job providing macro shortcuts. Thanks for the opportunity and best of luck to all contestants.  :D  :D

I would like to win Roccat Kiro mouse. It have decent Specifications and looks really nice.

The Kova looks pretty nice to me, and since i'm upgrading my rig, (which sucks btw) a new mouse comes in handy :)

I would love the Kova white it would complement my corsair air 240 tower i have sitting on my desk, Bought the Roccat isku fx awhile ago would make use of the easy shift keys that roccat uses on both mice and keyboard.Thanks Linus and Roccat! 

wow the kova look's fearsome and i would love this. It also would be a huge upgrade from 3400dpi to 7000DPI that is awesome. The software look's clean and easy to use . the design of the mouse look's economical and look like it will not hart my hand as i play a lot and get cramp in my hand. i would differently use the 12 buttons as it will easier to do quick things in game.

e.g.

• mic talking 
  • crouching and more

i hope i win.

tom 

lp.th.16@gmail.com 

twitter @LPTH16

I'd like to win the black kova, cause its made to play moba games and kiro it's more to fps games, which i dont play

The Roccat Kova looks so sexy! Recently bought a razer mouse which i'm very unhappy of.

To be perfectly honest i'd like the kova, just because i think it looks pretty sweet.

hey i would really like a kiro because it seems to be far superior than most mouses i have had in the moba and fps games i think it also would fit nicely with my rokkat ryos // mk also it would be fun to show off to my friends if i got to lan events and just when i use it.

Kiro, Because trackpads suck. Generic mice suck. and  Roccat does awesome as a linux friendly hardware company!

Any, i really dont care which one. Want one cause im using a crap SilverCrest mouse.

It would be really nice to win something for once. (Love the videos, the inspired me to build my own PC) 

I like the Kova, it looks super cool! This mouse would make an awesome gift to my sister. She's playing witcher 3 right now!

Kova would be nice because my own mouse is broken and I don't have money to a new one.

I'd want the Kova, reason? I'm using a logictech mouse that came with my Logitech K120 keyboard, and I have this G1 Gaming Gigabyte mousepad that deserve a better mouse.

Also followed :D

Rule 3 needs more cowbell

I love rockets, and cats... and mice are cool too I guess. GIMME

Kova I need this puppy cause this Microsoft mouse aint cutting the job when it comes to dominating...

The Kova, because my current mouse is a 10 year old half-broken Dynex ball mouse.

One Kiro here, please, I'm a programmer, I don't really need a whole lot of buttons, but I need a new mouse.