Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

That Kova looks sweet as. Got the look of a futuristic hover craft with armour plating.

The Kova, my current mouse is on its hind legs, so need a new mouse

I want the kova for my best friend. I'm currently helping him build a system. :)

I'd love to win the Kova because this mouse gives me symptons of RSI for my feeling!

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at ROCCAT! They are giving away:

FOUR units of their Kova mouse, featuring a "sleek design built for pure power and speed"

16941b4c0d.jpg

and

FOUR units of their Kiro mouse, featuring a "highly modular, superdextrous build"

94dfc96af5.jpg

You can check them out on Newegg at:

Kova White - http://bit.ly/1RPQgFG

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which mouse you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow ROCCAT on Twitter at https://twitter.com/roccat

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 1/28/2016.

Best of luck to all who enter!

Would love the Kova mouse <3 Been looking into getting a new mouse, as using just a trackpad is well, enough said I think :P Roccat seems like a great brand, and their mice have caught my attention on multiple occasions, would be awesome to be able to say I own one :)

That White Kova would be a really nice white touch for my black and blue setup, and I love that style too.

Yo, the kiro looks good, would make editing & CS:GO much easier rather than using a crappy dell (yaknow sensors and that)

desperatley need a mouse as at the moment i use an unbranded one at home, and even at collage i could do with a mouse that can right click :unsure: , of course would prefer the kova black, but no real preference :lol:​

Hey Nick! How's things going?

Anyway been using a Driverless iHome mouse, it's actually ok but the model been dead for a year and no way to replace the one, would like to have a nice hard upgrade or just buy G502 spectrum or something

The Kova is the mouse that seems to calling my name all the way from Canada to Fiji Islands! - I would be so glad to win this as i a big World of Warcraft Player and the current mouse i have don't have much of extra buttons to keybind - its looks really slink .

I would like either of them, because I'm building a new rig thanks to LTT videos and forum and it would be cool to have a new mouse aswell. (I've had this "Microsoft Standard Wireless Optical Mouse" for like 10 years already and it fails a lot now)

anyone really, I have had the same crappy mouse for too long... and Im just geting my new machine with a I7 5820K and I dont wanna be using the same mouse any more...

I'd love the Kova; pwning n00bs is getting harder and harder on a £5 4-year-old Microsoft mouse :P