Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

A Kova would be a nice upgrade over my 5$ mouse.

@carru400

I'd like the Kova since I recently suffered some nerve damage in my right thumb resulting in almost no muscular control. That makes grabbing a mouse really hard, so it would be nice with a proper "2 handed" mouse, that way I could easily train my left hands dexterity and "exercise" my right thumb without having to swap mice all the time.

I have a good friend who knows not the joys of playing with a decent mouse! I'm sure he would love the Kova which would allow him to color match for his blue back-lit keyboard!

I would like to have one Kova! I'm in need of mouse right now, becouse my left button can't double click. Will be nice to have a new mouse.

I'd like to win Kiro. My old 5$ wired mouse is dead since a year, and I am using a Microsoft wireless mouse for gaming but when I'm moving the mouse it sometimes lags. I have to disconnect and reconnect the USB-Bluetooth stick to make it work. Very annoying in online when you are killed because you has to disconnect mouse...

I would love to have the kova.I have been searching to replace the old mouse I have right now and roccat looks like an amazing choice

Roccat Kova. Because that would be the next mouse I buy after my Deathadder dies. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | Cooling: Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240R RGB | MB: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus | Memory: 4x8GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200MHz | GPU: Asus Strix RX5700XT Gaming | PSU: 750W ANTEC HCG 80 GOLD PLUS | Case: Deepcool MACUBE 550 | Ext Sound: Denon AVR-x540BT + Harman/Kardon HKTS 16

I would like to win a Kova mouse. Why you may ask. currently I use some rubbish supermarket one and I never win anything :(

- Darkscooty - AKA: George or Scooty -

I really would like that Kova. I have been needing a new mouse recently because mine is trash aha, I've just been using this awful brand less mouse. Plus the white version of it would look really dope with my current setup.

Thanks for the give away guys :P

Kova would be nice, I've been using my Logitech mouse for the past 4 years and i think its time to get a new mouse.

This giveaway is sick, I really want the Kova White! 

I would love the Kova because as a general computer man, gaming or surfing and the multitude of programs i use, i need the freedom of non-limited DPI, the buttons to perform several actions quickly, and with everything these days i want my desk's coloration to either match or compliment each piece.

Current Rig: Case: Coolermaster MasterBox 5 Mid-tower. CPU: Core I5-6600K. GPU: Nvidia GTX GeForce 1070 Founders Edition. Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P. RAM: Geil GA4 style 8GB 2400 x2 for 16GB total. SSD: Sandisk SD8SBAT-128G-1122 Z400. HDD: Toshiba 1TB Hard Drive

Current PeripheralsKeyboard: Logitech G710 Blue Edition. Mouse: Logitech G600 MMO Mouse @ Logitech M570 Trackball. Headphones: Philips SHP9500's. Mic: V-Moda Boom Pro. Monitors: a Dell 1440x900 cheapo and an RCA 32 inch 1080p tv. Webcam: Logitech C920

I want that Kira mouse because not only is it ambidextrous, but it's also modular. I like the idea of being able to change the shape of the mouse to suit my needs. Sometime, you just want to try a different mouse without actually getting a different one, you know?

That Kova would be nice in white

it'd fit the theme for soon-to-be setup

I would like a Kiro, since i am still using a cheap staples mouse for gaming that the rubber grip pads are falling off. TIA

I'll take the Kova or Kova White Please. Using it for gaming of course. :)

i absolutely love the simplistic design of the Kiro mouse! this mouse would be a nice addition to my gaming setup, which is themed black/grey and red.

also the mouse i currently posses does not really have goodgrip for my hand so an upgrade would be nice!

I would be super happy if I won that Roccat Kiro because my old Razer Mouse is shaking constantly and I scratched it very much with my PC Case :/

They both look great, but I like the kova better. more buttons for quick access and higher DPI