Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I would be happy with any mouse, my son and wife both need one. Unfortunately I have been hogging the gaming peripheral budget  :(

Kova. Its just so freaking sexy and awesome, also i need a new mouse since mine damaging with time

Dear Linus Media Group

I would love the Kiro,

I am planning on building a PC fairly soon and if I win this mouse, I will not have to worry about buying a gaming mouse.

Thanks Roccat for Sponsoring the GiveAway!

Cheers, Luc

I could use the kova. My current mouse is starting to show its age after four years of consistent daily use.

Kova because mice button doesn't work anymore :(

I want the Roccat Kovo, i want it because first of all it looks nice with customizable lights, second is because my wireless mouse is dying and i hate to buy new batteries for it, and the last reason is i have a LAN game in a coupple of months and i would like to get a new mouse for it.  :D

Kova because braided cable, onboard storage, (presumably) better sensor, and dat polling rate. This Performance MX needs to go...and be my laptop mouse.

Nova White, because that "Cat" looks like a mouse killer!

I would like that Kova. Old mouse is worn out, And the Kova has the testicular power needed for a manly gaming experience.

Hey!

I'd really like those gaming mices, at the moment am using a silly Trust mouse. 
I really wanna win one of those, I don't even care which one, as long as the color is black (Cause black fits in my setup).
If I have to choose I choose the Roccat Kova.

I would like to get the KIRO (in case I win), you might ask why should I win this, well I'm trying out streaming and the mouse i got now is a Logitech RX300 so it's quite old and i would like an upgrade. (Not saying the mouse has any problems but who doesn't want to upgrade.)

I Love roccat products! Ive got the ISKU FX Keyboard and Kave headset. I would love either to complete my set!

kiro ... but its hard to choose between the two but having a chance to have a left handed mouse would be amazing since the last one i bought broke and never got a working one after that :( whishful thinking since i am building my first gaming/ CAD this would be awsome to add to it love the videos and keep having fun :)

Daaaim i would like this Kova White

I am planning on moving my hardware into Enthoo Luxe or Enthoo Pro white case later this year so they would nicely go together. Keep up the good job guys. I recently saw all your movies about moving to the new LINUS MEDIA GROUP office, you guys are inspiring and made me rethink a lot in my life I must say! Those vlogs were more enjoyable then lot of the discovery productions when watched as a series. cheers.

I'd like to win a Kiro, because I'm left handed and love Rocks n Cats.

Kiro. It seems like it would fit my hand nicely. Plus free things are the best things!

Kova white

I have a band new rig in a phantom 240 white, and i think it'll go well with it.

Yo! Nice, tha Kova would be so cool to go with my new build! AMD fx-8350 and r9 280x!!