Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Kova, Kiro...i need a new mouse, mine is nearly dead :P

I would like to win the Kiro so everyone in the office gets jelly when they still have to use a generic microsoft mouse!

Man that Kova would be pretty sweet. I'd love it because my current mouse is a really old basic mouse that has clicking problems so an awesome mouse like that would be the best!

I think that Kova would be really awesome to have. I think that lighting would match my setup perfectly. 

I like Roccat KIRO because the black color and the RGB up to 16.8 million.

Greetings.

A Kova would be cool. My current mouse isnt all that great, and a better one would be nice.

I would love a kova mouse because for the past year I've been playing games with a crappy logitech mouse and I can't play very accurately. I would probably just use it as my new daily driver, and to play games.

I would take either or. Not picky. But it seems more people want the Kova, so i'll take the Kiro. No special reason. Its a giveaway, so why not try?

Kova would be awesome! I've never heard of this company, so it would be cool to give it a try.

kova

I love shooters and racegames and I love making youtube video's but why do I want this mouse simple my R.A.T.5 is almost dead after only a year (and my previous mouse broke only after 5years of intens gaming and was only €5)

The Roccat Kova seems really nice. I like braded cables on mice. Also, my current mouse is failing (and has been for the last 2 years lol) and I need a replacement.

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

I have a ghetto mouse... It's terrible... I neeeed a new mouse.... Don't buy Chinese knock off mice kids.. Even if you're poor, like me.

That Kova though... Now that's a good looking mouse. I want that~
Knowing me and competitions though... I'm probably not winning anything

The Kiro would be amazing!

Basically any wired mouse is better than a Logitech M325, right? :P 

I want the Kiro mouse, I've been using the same E-3 Blue for a few years. I've actually dropped it a few times and one of the side buttons stopped working. 

I would love the kiro cause it looks badass and simple at the same time, that's what I like! And my old old old mouse made by hell knows who is not doing the job good anymore and there are no Roccat mouses to buy in Lithuania as far as I have seen. 

ROCCAT KOVA... Why? Funny you should ask. I have been using touch pads for the last 5 years on the guise of not being able to afford a decent mouse...

i would love to have the kova!! my mouse is about 6 years old and even though it is a part of me by now, it needs to be replaced :) 

Kova please .. because who wouldn't want something designed for power AND speed :)