Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

That Kiro looks real nice and would definitely beat my generic Lenovo mouse that I am using right now.

I would love the Kova because I am in need of a gaming mouse, am using a normal wireless logitech one right now. Also it would fit in with my color scheme. Also it looks nice ;)

I would enjoy the Kova because it has a braided cable. Also because I like to game and the few extra buttons would come in use.

I would like the kova (white). I can't really afford a new decent gaming mice. It would be cool to win one to play all day everyday. :P

I want that kiro. It looks pretty awesome and im in school for IT so it would be helpful for mobile computing rather than a trackpad. I know you could say "why not just buy one?". But to that I say, I'm in college. I have no money.

I would love to get a roccat mouse as I am just building my first rig this next month and didn't budget a mouse and keyboard in. I was going to use some stuff that came with an old hp I had.

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at ROCCAT! They are giving away:

FOUR units of their Kova mouse, featuring a "sleek design built for pure power and speed"

16941b4c0d.jpg

and

FOUR units of their Kiro mouse, featuring a "highly modular, superdextrous build"

94dfc96af5.jpg

You can check them out on Newegg at:

Kova White - http://bit.ly/1RPQgFG

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which mouse you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow ROCCAT on Twitter at https://twitter.com/roccat

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 1/28/2016.

Best of luck to all who enter!

Great Giveaway, I'd like just any of them since I'm sick of all the cheap mice (which is all I can afford) always breaking, falling apart and quite simply cause cramp in my hand even after 30mins of use. And all of these look amazing and very comfortable. Cheers Guys and good luck to everyone :)

The Kovo would be cool, but not worth it if I have to subscribe on Twitter.  Seriously, Twitter sucks.

If I win I would choose the Roccat Kova, because I like the Kova's design very much. It looks very nice. :D

I would like to have the Kova. As of right now i have to work with a mouse that doesn't always listen to what i want it to do and it lacks extra buttons. There for i would like to win this new one! Keep up the amazing work and i would love to see more giveaways like this one in the future!

I kinda like Kiro, so I will enter in this giveway with  Kiro!

Using my low end mice for quite a few years now bought it for 15 Euro because u know that was best I could  get for my budget.. :unsure:

Allways have ignored suggestions after LinusTechTips videos to visit this site but now cheked some of this content here actualy its pretty nice pepole witch can help you!!!  :)  ;)  :)

Kova please, I will first test it if I prefer it over my mouse, and the one I don't prefer will go to a member of my family (probably my brother)

I'd love to have a Roccat Kiro.

Reason: I built a new system and all the stuff is pretty cool, except the keyboard and mouse. Though I don't believe much in precision/ gamer grade keyboards, I'd certainly appreciate the versatility of a high precision mouse. You can not only use it for gaming but also for graphics and designing purposes. And that is what I do most of the time, at least I think I do ;)

Roccat Kiro would be pretty useful for my application and so I'd like to win it.

Kiro - looks like a nice mouse for light gaming - and my MS mouse is - yet again - broken... the scroll-wheel just disintegrates after a year or so.

I would love the Kova black or white for my fiancee. She is just getting into pc gaming and I want to start her off right and surprise her with a custom rig.

I want that Kova. Preferably in black.

I've seen many, many, many gaming mice, and they're only for the right hand. As a leftie, and as somebody who's been looking for a tasteful entry-level gaming mouse, the Kova appears to suit my needs and preferred aesthetic perfectly.

I honestly never had a gaming mouse in my hands before, and it would be an awesome mouse to have as my first "Serious" PC peripheral.

I want the Kova, need to upgrade my mouse :P using a cheap wireless atm

I would like to win either one. I've never owned a gaming mouse and i play a ton of games, but if i had to choose, probably the Kova. Until i get a gaming mouse I'm stuck with a crappy wireless logitech mouse.

Awesome giveaway!

In response to the questions which mouse I'd like to win and why, I'd like to say that I would like to win the Kiro mouse.

The other two seem faster (higher dpi) and have more functions but I don't necessarily need that for the games that I usually play so I'll leave those for the people who prefer one of them.

The Kiro is perfect for my needs and I would be absolutely thrilled and honored to win it :D

Of course I'd be happy to win any one of them as they are all awesome and amazing and a huge step up from my current mouse, but I don't want to be too greedy ;)

Appreciate the world as you appreciate your loved ones.

Respect others as you wish to be respected.

Be the better person in any situation for a better future for us all.

Any mouse is great touch pads are annoying :)

Keep up great content love the channel :P