Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

That Kova looks really nice and sleek and would be a nice upgrade from my $13  "gaming" mouse which is the only one that i can afford.

I would weant kova and i want it because it looks cool and i need mice for my gaming laptop.

I want to win the Roccat Kiro mouse because it's design, flexibility and functionality really suits my need. And like it's name, i hope that it can improve my performance in competitive gaming and better ac'KIRO'cy especially in fps games.  :D  :D

I'd like the Kiro if I end up one of the lucky few chosen. I've just ascended to my throne as a member of the /r pcmasterrace. With a 17 4790k as my armor,  EVGA GTX 970 as my sword, and a empty wallet in my back pocket, I will strike down the filthy console peasants.

Its also note worthy that I am planning on passing down spare parts to my brother. An extra mouse would be the icing on the cake :D     

I'd take a Kova for sure! My Razer Naga Hex's switches are starting to die on me.. :(

Kova seems like a powerhouse. The more I look at it, the more I like it. And hey, why wouldn't I enter the competition?

The kiro looks amazing and I would love to have a mouse as good as that. I'm stuck with a Dell stock mouse.

Kirooooo :) :) I am so satisfied with Roccat! Really eager to try out something new from them!

Great of Roccat to do that giveaway! Keep it up!

Kova mouse looks cooler, that's my pick. The only reason I need a mouse is because when I leave to college I'm bringing my G502 with me, leaving the family with no mouse :P (Thanks for the G502 review Linus, definitely an amazing mouse)

The Kova would definitely be nice. Most of the games I play require a few more buttons, and the styling and button layout look like they'd be easy to use.

The fact that I do not possess one of these fine computer pointing devices maddens and torments me, it heaps me, it chews and gnaws at the very gristle of my soul.

I want a Kova.

I want to rub it all over my face.

Ya know, to keep out the voices.

Standard Thursday afternoon kinda stuff.

I would love to have that white kova . It seems like an awesome mouse to game on with the 3500 dpi .

Amazing  :D  :D

I would love a Kiro, a) to try out Roccat in general (I've long been a Logitech and more recently, Steel Steries household) and b) because my Logitech M705 is dying, and larger mice for my larger hands are hard to come by!

Core i7 5820k 4.0Ghz (all 6 cores, Noctua NH-D15) | Asus X99-Deluxe | ZOTAC GeForce 980 Ti (water cooled) @ 1400 core/stock VRAM | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 | 1.5TB SSD | Corsair 400Q | eVGA Supernova G2 850 watt | Dell UltraSharp U2515H, 25.5" 1440p IPS

Which mouse: Kova

Why do i want it: Because I am left with a mouse that LOVES to randomly and frequently double click messing both my game and my general computer experience up.

Thanks Roccat

I really need a new mouse so I can retire my RAT. Here's to hoping. 

See I'm a 21st century digital boy,
I don't know how to live but I've got a lot of toys. 

Kova; it looks pretty darn sweet! (and I also need something to replace my budget "gaming" mouse that's starting to wear down. Don't always trust amazon reviews... :()

Kova all the way, maybe it will help me get more hs in csgo

Gimme dat kova

I've been using an old dell mouse for all my gaming. Please take pitty on thee...