Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Awesome giveaway! :)

I would like the Kova model please, because the mice looks sick and thanks for the giveaway!

good luck to everyone ;)

I want Kova in black colour because it looks very sporty. It suits me.

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at ROCCAT! They are giving away:

FOUR units of their Kova mouse, featuring a "sleek design built for pure power and speed"

16941b4c0d.jpg

and

FOUR units of their Kiro mouse, featuring a "highly modular, superdextrous build"

94dfc96af5.jpg

You can check them out on Newegg at:

Kiro - http://bit.ly/1SsvKKS

Kova - http://bit.ly/1PmxuPt

Kova White - http://bit.ly/1RPQgFG

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which mouse you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow ROCCAT on Twitter at https://twitter.com/roccat

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 1/28/2016.

Best of luck to all who enter!

Hey guys, I'm entering this give away because i have quite a CRAPPY mouse, its someone considered gaming it was bundled with the CM Storm Devastator keyboard but its just a cheap office mouse with LED's lol. If I were to get a mouse I would prefer the Kova :) thanks guys!

I want Kova for my GF (she still uses an old Logitech mouse). And a mouse pad from Roccat with huge logo that looks like 3D in black and blue.
Thanx for the content!

Kova 

Why?

I love slaping in random keyboard shortcuts on the mouse and it got 12!

Compared to my 5 spare buttons on my G400s 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

I'd rly like the Kiro. Looks so sleek and good to hand actually :D GL everyone in the giveaway ^^

Hey Guys. Thanks Nick for this.

I Would like to win the Kiro as my old Microsoft mouse just can't be used anymore, spent my money on better PC components at the time, over peripherals.

1. Commenting which mouse I want - 

2. Followed them on Twitter - 

3. Been following the videos - 

PS: Please pick me, because you know my mice is pretty much broken because the button won't function correctly anymore.

hi there,

depends on u, whether kova or kiro.

for me i rather choose kiro coz this mouse can be a good medium for me(right-handed) and my brother(left-handed) to strength our pure bond together(use it together)

Kiro, I need it for replacement for my logitech mouse, it needs replacement soon!!

Never owned any kind of gaming mice. Curious to see how it would match up to my HP mouse with a nano reciever.

Hi there,

I would like to win the Roccat Kiro as I need a simple gaming mouse. Been using cheap mouse all these time :)

Thanks

id like the kova, it looks like it would fit my hand better. 

My friends mouse just broke and his birthday is coming up so i would like to gift a Kova to him, would be an awesome gift :)

I would love the Kiro! My manufacturer provided mouse isn't the most responsive out there, and I love the design and look of the Kiro. Thanks!

I'd like the Kova mouse. I don't recognise the brand of my current mouse and I'm afraid it might break soon because Thailand makes some cheap shit.

I would love the kiro mouse for many reasons i have a small i home mouse thats un comfortable i have little money to spend on peripherals it is such a nice mouse and i would love it thanks linus for bringing all of these awsome give a ways!

I would like to get the Roccat Kova, casue" i dont have a real cool mouse in my college.