Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I'd like the kova. My old Ace Edge 3200 is on its last legs, and i f*ing love that mouse. Undoubtedly the best hardware purchase I've ever made. I'd love to give something new a go, and see if I can get over my old love.

Main Rig:

Spoiler

To be upgraded...

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.8 Ghz

COOLER: NZXT Kraken x61

GPU: Asus Strix 980ti

M.2: Samsung 960 evo 500gb

SSD: Samsung 850 evo 250gb

HDD: WD Black 3tb

PSU: Corsair RM1000

CASE: NZXT H440

HTPC:

Spoiler

Put together for about the equivalent of 200$

Will make a custom case buildlog when time allows.

CPU: i5 2320 @ 3.0 Ghz

COOLER: Noctua L9i

GPU: EVGA 950 SC

SSD: Samsung 850 evo

HDD: 2x WD Green 1tb

PSU: Some old noname shitbox

CASE: Some old HP shitbox

I would be really happy if i could get the Kova Modell, because i already own an older version of the Kova and i think its pretty good, but now i really want to replace it with this new beast :D

I've tried a couple of mice and I must say the Roccat one was the most comfortable mouse I have ever used. Like it really was comfortable to the touch/grip. Kova or Kiro, I'd really want to own a Roccat mouse again!

Didn't really have the patience to read through 50-55 pages just to see whether anyone had asked this... But is the giveaway international?

P.S. Literally any mouse would be good right now... I'm stuck using a Microsoft Optical Mouse 2.0... kinda sucks, but at least it's usable...

00100101 00110000 01111100 00100101 00110000

KOVA PLS.it looks really comfy and DAT RGB! If all kovas are gone though ill take any mouse :D.

1. Comment below telling us which mouse you want to win and why you want it.

I would like the Kova, looks badass and would be a nice upgrade to my Logitech Mouseman Wheel that keeps twitching the cursor on screen.

2. Follow ROCCAT on Twitter at https://twitter.com/roccat

I don't have Twitter or Facebook and honestly am getting ****** off at this requirement in these things so if that is a deal breaker then I have just completely wasted my time.

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

As long as I keep laughing whilst watching your videos you can count on it.

i would love to win this giveaway since i have never had any gaming peripherals before plus its from my favourite gaming company which is Roccat ! you guys made sick stuff like roccat tyon, roccat ryos and the earphone roccat syva. i really like that kova white because it looks really elegant. im also rooting for Team ROCCAT in NA LCS 2016 !

Kova! - I need more buttons on my mouse as I'm rubbish with my left little finger in order to improve CS:GO - yes I use my right thumb to control walking at the moment and the scroll wheel to jump... :-s

The Kiro would get donated to the fiancé as she currently plays LoL with me on a super cheap mouse that came free with a work laptop....

I want the kova. Cause I play lots and lots of MOBAs and FPS-s...ssssses? Anyways to be honest I just love the design of it. And the lights on it is awesome and the overdrive mode is like really really unique. Plus I need to change my mouse. Currently having a Microsoft ergonomic mouse and the left click and scroll are broken.

One of my friends has a roccat kova and it's awesome. Gaming with an old business mouse feels bad, so i'd like one too for a better gaming experience.

I want the kova white for my new build that i want to do and it will save me some money.

I would love the Kova mouse, being an student and being poor, theres no money for any updates in my tech setup my and g300 mouse cord is currently held together by hotglue and electrical tape.

That Kova mouse is quite nice! Wish it was out when i was shopping for a mouse :P Really interested in how the multi-button system works! And best way to try it is to win one ;D

The Kiro customization properties are pretty amazing! Would be really nice giving it a good run!
Thanks for the chance to win this great product!

i really need that kova first it looks nice they both look nice actually and i really need a mouse like that because what i have is just a "microsoft wireless mobile mouse 4000" 

Well, a Kova would be nice, especially a white one :3

I would like the Kiro because it looks very nice and simple. 

I'd like to win a kova mouse, It's a great mouse for gaming.

Keep up with the awesome work you guys do here!