Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Roccat Giveaway

i'm interested in the kova white since i currently have a cmstorm sentinel advance II which has quite a bit of use (especially with the black paint job on the metal), it has a unreliable sensor, and doesn't feel the most accurate.

i also plan to have a black & white setup in the future so the mouse that will go nicely with the aesthetics, while delivering pretty decent performance and functionary and i can try praticing using my left hand with a mouse since i'm left-handed. 

I would love that Kova, I really need a new mouse, have been using a Logitech g9 for years, and sadly it's in really bad shape :(

My setup: i5 3570K  - Corsair H100i - MSI Z77 GD65 - 256 GB Samsung 840 pro SSD - Corsair AX760i - Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 2GB - 4x4 GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer RAM - Corsair Carbide 500R (modded side window)

I would love a kiro. I recently made my first ever pc build and went for a nice looking but cheap mouse. I had it 2 months and its now dead. So using a cheap ball mouse at the moment