Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Kova. I've never used roccat before so it would be a good chance to try it out and jump on the roccat hype train.

The Kiro, it looks really ergonomic and comfortable. 

I would like to have that white kova because i game with a cheap $6 mouse and it would be great to try out a real gaming mice before i die anytime

I'd love to have the Kiro as my Steelseries Sensei has been glitching up lately and i cant afford another quality mouse thats similar to it

I want the KOVA, i start now playing CS:GO, and all i got is a microsoft wireless crappy mouse, i need something good 

I'd really like the kova because i think it looks really cool! roccat is awesome!

Kova looks nicer, but i would like to have kiro

I would really really like to win the Kiro pleaseee! Just because the flexibity and customizability

Well first of all thanks Linus and Roccat for hosting this giveaway.

Well i already owe the mouse i want so i don't really want a new mouse, but a friend of mine has a problem with his mouse which (according to him) it's really heavy and it causing him pain while he is gaming, the mouse he owes is the Razer Ouroboros which weights about 115g. I know that his mouse costs about 3 times more than what you giving away, but since he lost his job and he new job doesn't pay him at all i would love to gift him a lighter mouse and hope we can game more. I know that guy for a long time and i think he worths that gift. So I hope i can win this for him!

Again thanks a lot for the opportunity and GL everyone!

Kova would be nice! I could finally throw away my crappy cheap mouse, that i have at the moment.

Also thanks guys for this awesome giveaway!

I'd love that Kiro. Need to stop using this wireless mouse/Keyboard combo. This would be a good start.

kova shape looks like just perfect and so smooth to fit on the hand, so i would for sure chose kova

KIRO please!

It'd be a nice replacement for my battered Sidewinder X3.

I would like the kovo because 2 days ago i messed up my mouce so badly that i cant even use it anymore #fluid

Kiro. Looking to build my first pc soon so it would be nice to have a free mouse and spend the extra money on better parts :)

i'm interested in the kova white since i currently have a cmstorm sentinel advance II which has quite a bit of use (especially with the black paint job on the metal), it has a unreliable sensor, and doesn't feel the most accurate.

i also plan to have a black & white setup in the future so the mouse that will go nicely with the aesthetics, while delivering pretty decent performance and functionary and i can try praticing using my left hand with a mouse since i'm left-handed.