Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I would like the ROCCAT Kiro because it an ambidextrous mouse and the design looks great also it's customizable.

Would love the Kova Black, no doubt that it will be way better than my Dell mouse! 

I would honestly love any of them over my current mouse (Logitech MX500) which I have had for far too long  :(

In order of preference probably Kova White > Kova > Kiro  :)

A Kova would be really nice. My old mouse is not actually a gaming mouse and eventhough I have 2 extra buttons on that mouse, I need more extra buttons. Hope I would get one. If I couldn't get a Kova, I'm OK with Kiro too.

that kova would look beautiful on my desk!

i would rather the kiro just because of the simplicity of it, and its just a clean looking mouse 

Would love the Kova.

I have the original Kone and I love it, but the mouse wheel is starting to break. 

A replacement would be awesome!

First off, I love y'all's videos. You guys have no idea how helpful and and entertaining LTT has been to me and my friends. Anyways, I'd love to be entered to win either one of these gaming mice to replace my old Logitech. But, since I have to choose one, I would defiantly prefer the Kova . Thanks for continuing to provide us with amazing information and entertainment that is free for us to access!  :)

The Kova White is so sick! I love it! But I must to say that the Kiro is also very nice.Its nice that the Kova isn't loaded with buttons, it seems like it has a good balance. I am also very happy to see an ambidextrous design on the Kiro. Very nice. 

Also! Thanks LMG team for setting up this epic giveaway! Very cool. 

I really like that Kova and I really need a new mouse because my old one is 7 years old and it plain is not good. :D

I would like the Kiru because it is more streamlined in my opinion instead of looking like a stealth fighter.

The Kova White because it matches my keyboard with white key caps.

Kova. Right at the right time 'cuz I am already searching for a mouse.

I'd like the Kiro. I've been using this standard mouse for a long time now and I need a new mouse, especially since I'm getting into pc gaming now.

I Would Love to win. Im a left handed person and can never find a mouse that fits nice I'm my left hand

Chris

I want a KIRO because I still use the stock Logitech mouse that comes with a laptop cooler from when I had a laptop 2 years ago.

Kova, my mouse is almost dead and i only play minecraft.

kova would be very nice thanks

love he vids btw

Kova looks nice, but I would rather have Kiro, because I think Kova just wouldn't feel that comfortable.

Kova is freakin awesome!! Would love to get that.:) Would seriously help me in CS:GO!!

I would love a Kova, because I'm all about that power and speed. Between my fingers. If you know what I mean.