Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Oh I would love one of those, the white kova looks sweet! I really need to replace my age old $2 wireless mouse...

I would like the Kova because I want to Win At Gaming™.

Kiro has a nice look, classic but nice

basic microsoft mouse are just today

I would love to have the Kiro! Not because I'm left handed, but because it just looks sleeker

It would be nice if i win the Kova mouse.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Becuase i have an 3 years old hama mouse and it like to try a new

Either a Kiro or a Kova, would be great to have. - The main reason being; the ambidextrous design, I haven't gotten around to getting a good gaming/editing mouse that is actually compatible with... me  :D . I run a tiny little YouTube channel, where I edit some things and do some games and reviews and vlogs ect... so yep, that'd help a lot. Cool cool.  B)  - Thanks.

-Gozzy :ph34r: 

(comic sans ftw)

I reckon the kova would be cool. Why because I like how streamlined it is. Not bulky or huge probably fits well in your hand for better mobility plusit would look better in my hand than my genius mouse thanks for the chance 

Kova, mainly for gaming....... somewhat for research >.>~

Two questions, kova white? And does it come with mousepad?

Would like a Kova

Old mouse id on last wheel, like the look of the Kova

kiro i prefer,

the Kova is great looking mouse too

but i'd like a - more comfortable to use for long sessions - mouse

good luck everyone

thanks ROCCAT,

thanks Linus

The new kova with it's well placed extra side and front buttons will make a huge difference to my gameplay, maybe. Have a friend who bought it just recently and can say from trying it out, it was lovely to use and would love to get my hands on one too.

2. Follow ROCCAT on Twitter at https://twitter.com/roccat

hmmmmmm, no Twitter.  Could this be a regular thing in future giveaways?  I really don't want a twitter lol

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

I want the Kova for a seemingly good mouse. It's been a long time since the death of my A4Tech Bloody mouse and I would love to get a Kova as a travel companion when I'm doing school stuff while on the go. :)

I want Kova. Looks like a nice desing mouse and I'd wanna new mouse, mine is nearly dead :)

I would love the Kova because it looks edgy af to go with my memes, and also because I know that it would be a very good mouse that would last me for quite a while so i can maybe rank up to silver 2 before the end of the year. Gotta get dem arrows.

I would like the Kova. It looks great and I'm pretty sure it works and feels great to :)

I got to go with kova (black) . looks nice

right now i'm using a cheap chinese "gaming" mouse i got off ebay .

Hint : It's not good

So an upgrade would ne nice

KOVA would be the best option for me if I win!

[creis evrytim on not winnign teh givewaya!]

29 january is my B'day!!!!. please please i want this one so badly
........................ i cant get it.... please :wub: . and i havent won any giveaway anywhere till now.