Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Roccat Giveaway

Yay for giveaways! I've been using either a tiny Logitech notebook mouse with a range of about a foot or an old Dell one with a reeeeally slow sensor. The Kiro would be an awesome upgrade!

I would love to win the Kova, as the many buttons would make it preferable over the Kiro for being able to keep my hand on the wasd keys, and as great as the Kova white looks, I think it would not look great in cheeto color :P

Thanks and good luck everyone

FX-8350, 8GB of 'AMD' memory, a Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 motherboard, a GTX 650 ti 1GB and a Corsair HX 650, the best 900CAD could get in early 2012  lol jk

Hi! I love the look of the Kova white tbh  :D . The reason I entered into this was because I am planning to make a nice setup like the picture you will see except I am making it with what I can find in the color white and blue. so the setup itself is pretty muck going to be in a nice blue and white combo. you know some nice relaxing colors. So yup the white Kova mouse would be a great help in the process of me building my dream setup thank you! :)

post-304974-0-37150600-1453430607_thumb.

I would love to win the Kova. My girlfriend and I discovered gaming in College and it's been so fun, but dare I confess... we both play on laptops. I have an Corsair Scimitar mouse that I love, but she keeps putting off getting a mouse. In between piano and essay writing her wrists can get pretty sore, so I was going to buy her a mouse for St. Valentines (and play Borderlands 2 - our first game together). I didn't know about this mouse till now - and I can't find any reviews on YouTube, but if I win I'll post a video of us doing Borderlands 2's Captain Flynt boss fight. As always, great videos Linus, thanks to all you guys.

Cool video! Thanks for these giveaways too, it's a great way to reward loyal viewers!

Keep up the awesome job Linus, love the passion that you put into your videos.

As far as the ROCCAT, the black Kova is really nice! Very cool design and the cable looks very durable.

I WILL use this almost all day everyday, I'll plug it in to my computer at work, take it home and use it there too.

I would like to have the Kova mouse. I'm an owner of a Steelseries Rival but the mouse has certainly failed me with its cheap rubber sides literally melting and sticking onto my fingers (not a great feeling). Would be extremely interested in owning a mouse from another company.