Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

The kiro would be awesome! I have a really cheap mouse right now, and my build is putting me on quite a budget. 

Thanks Roccat!

Kiro!! Looks great. My mouse was attacked by my puppy and uh, it doesn't look so hot and the tracking feels weird now. 

The Kova seems like a worthy replacement to my Optical Microsoft mouse from 2002. That mouse and I have been through a lot but I think it's time for me to retire the poor thing.

I would prefer the kova but either is fine and I want it because I'm gaming on a budget and my previous mouse(Razer naga) broke and now i'm stuck with a regular old HP mouse.

I would really like the kiro

My mouse is not cutting it any more, it is starting to break, so I would love a free replacement.

The Kiro would be sweet for my girlfriend :) She's lefthanded and stuck with an old PS/2 mouse for her gaming pc. Thank you LMG and Roccat for an awesome giveaway!

I'd love the Kova mouse because I'm in the process of building my first computer and I'm on a tight budget so a great mouse for free would be awesome! It'd also help since I'm the devil I mean I'm left handed. Thanks!

Kiro. It will match my corsair spec 02 case and I can set the color for red to match my amd build.

I prefer the ROCCAT Kova RGB Performance Gaming Mouse - Black.

Reason: I have Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis and I lost my job 2 weeks ago do to ill health so I'm filling my spare time gaming on my PC but my mouse is hard to hold at times.

AMD FX 6350 @4.3GHz | Gigabyte 990XA-UD3 Rev. 3.0 | 8GB Dual Channel @1600MHz Corsair Vengeance LP | 2GB MSI GTX 660 Ti Power Edition

CiT Vengeance x11 | 500GB Segate, 2TB WD Green, 2TB WD Red | OCZ ZT 650W | Akasa Venom Voodoo | Ozone 5.1 Strato Evolution

A kova would be really cool, my 5$ china ebay gaming mouse broke on me last week and so ive been having to use my old windows vista pc mouse. Its a ball mouse, with the ps2 connector. I really need a mouse xD, its sad. And im 15 so I cant get a job to pay for a new mouse. Csgo isnt fun to play with a ball tracking mouse lol.

I'd like the kiro. I just need a good reliable mouse to CAD/3D model with.

Kova! im starting my gaming rig and no better way to garnish it that with a nice mouse 

I would love a Kova White. I want to complete my setup of white and black and that mouse just adds the finishing touches.  :D

I really like the White Kova because of the design and the unique white color with the sweet RGB lighting next to it, and I could use a new mouse because I'm on a 10 year old razor deathader mouse  that is long past its prime.

2006 Red 5.9 Traction Bars, S&B Intake, ATS intake horn, EFI Live, Borg Warner S363 Turbo, Industrial Injection 60hp Injectors. Auto to nv5600(Complete). SBC 3600            Custom EFI Live Tuning             FullPullPerformance@gmail.com

I'd like to win the Roccat Kova, purely because it makes me think of Anna kournikova...

Dat Kova looks really smexy. My mouse is over 5 years old(Razer Imperator) and it has the annoying double click issue. Would love a nice looking replacement!

I really want this mouse!! I have a god awful one at the moment, wouldn't mind having a new one that I could use for gaming. :D 

KOVA ! Cuz my freaking DeathAdder 2013 died for no reason  :angry: