Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I think I'll take a kiro so that I can increase my chances of winning :P . My friend is building his first PC and I'd love to get him to use something that's not an old dell mouse.

I want to win the Kova White because soooo many buttons  :lol:  :lol:

I would love to have the Kova because I see you reading this and I am needy.

p.s. I'm not really needy, just greedy.

I'd like the Kova. My 5$ amazon basics mouse just doesn't cut it anymore, and I can't afford to buy myself a new mouse.

I would like the Kiro because it seems really nice with its ability to customize it to your needs and RGB lighting to fit any build.

Heyyyy LTT Family. Avid viewer but former forum lurker.. lol.. (enter for a mouse eh... shame on me.. :( ) 

WELLLLLLL Reason why i'd like to win one of the Roccat Kova mouse is the overall button layout which would help in my WoW MMORPG sessions. Also, the white and black version would look super awesome in my slowly building white & black themed PC! (damn.. my headphones are cracking.. hmmm..) Roccat has also been a brand I've been interested in trying after having previously used the Razer and Logitech brands. 

Anyway, keep up the good work. Especially the back to roots "unboxing" Linus did with the Samsung SSD there. Took me back to case reviews out doors when someone named "slick" was holding the camera lol! 

post-245429-0-58745200-1453426818_thumb.

If you build it, they will.. errmm.. ask you to build one for them..  :mellow:

I like the Kiro! It looks really cute and simple enough for me to use.

The Kiro for sure.

I'm used to small slick mice(I'm still using an ANCIENT Razer Salmosa from 2008)

Would love either :)  Being a lefty is annoying when it comes to mice. Having to special order a left handed version and then remapping the keys because for some odd reason they assume that all lefties want the left and right mouse buttons to be reversed. Oh the agony! lol

Kova looks cool and I'd want it mainly for the chroma... You cannot go wrong with chroma peripherals.

Any of these would be awesome, they say beggars can't be choosers. It's not even for me, but for my girlfriend who is using a cheapy wireless mouse that doesn't even work all the time. 

The Kiro would be a nice replacement for my cheap and aged Logitech M500, I use low sensor settings and a more consistent sensor would be great.

I'd like the Roccat Kova! Thanks for the giveaway y'all

Twitter: @duclos422

I like the kovas design, so i would rather have that

I would like a kova because ive been using a dirt cheap mouse for a while and i need it for a workstation im building and the colors would accent well with the black case

Kova because it has a lower arch which seems to feel better in my hand i suffer from damaged nerves and must wear a wrist support so the palm pad takes up a lot of space and i try to use my left hand but i have yet to find something that feels right in both hands who knows maybe just mabe Kova is my answer keep up the good work guys.

from the liquid cooled desk of the Corpse_Keeper

Kova White. My Razer Deathadder has been double clicking, the grips are sliding around the place (both of which can probably be fixed, but it's a hassle), and the scroll wheel is messed up. A new mouse would definitely help me out. Besides, the white design on the Kova looks pretty sleek and awesome, so that alone can be a reason to get it.

a kova mouse would be really nice since my razer imperators scroll wheel dont work anymore and it duble clicks alot D :

awesome giveaway, I Kova would be nice. 

THE PIT VIPER SPECS

4790k @ 4.7ghz  (EVGA CLC 360MM) | 32GB Patriot Viper Extreme @2133 mhz | Asus Z97-DELUXE Cooler Master H500M.| EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3