Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

awesome!

kova would be nice

Ultimate XP gaming system build log coming soon!  Q8200 // 8GB DDR2 // Asus P5E Deluxe X48 // Asus 4870 DARK KNIGHT X-Fire // Supreme FX sound // BFG Ageia PhysX PCI Co-Processor // AX 860x with Silverstone extensions 

I want dat Kova. Looks like a nice mouse and I'd wanna try it out.

I need that Kiro Mouse, the Logitech MouseMan Wheel Mouse I have is not cutting it anymore. My cat Gizmo isn't helping either by clogging up the ball with her fur.

I love to customize everything I have, just to make it mine, this mouse will not be an exception.

I would like that Kova, mostly since my current mouse (steel series rival) is slowly dying because of me using it too much, and i cant afford a replacement in the near future

Long live Stalin, he loves you; sing these words, or you know what he’ll do!

Nice! Thx Nick!

I've has good experience with Roccat. Bought a Kone Pure Colour last week and love it thus far. Would recommend.

That said, I'd like the Kova :P

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

Kova, i really like the design and it seems to have a higher-end sensor than the Kiro 

Kiro looks nice...

although I don't play games that often anymore, getting a mouse with a better sensor would help with my audio,photo, and video editing tasks...

i would want the kiro, i like the classic shape, it being modular is a big plus. mainly because im looking for mice like this all the time (like steelseries sensei, asus gladius) but theyve all died on me :-( almost any other clasical shaped mouse is a laptop mouse and theyre too small for my liking.

IF YOU WANT ME TO REPLY TO YOU, QUOTE MY POST.

Fire Strike Score

5820K @ 4.8GHZ - 1.25v / Uncore @ 4.5GHZ - 1.2v / 3000MHZ G.skill 32GB Quad Channel / Asus Rampage V Extreme / 950 Pro Nvme / Sound Blaster ZxR  / 980 TI / Windows 7

Great, the Kiro one seems pretty useful with it's rather bulky design :) I'm sure whoever wins them will be very happy by the performance.

If this helped you, like and choose it as best answer - you might help someone else with the same issue. ^_^
WDC Representative, http://www.wdc.com/ 

Winning the Kova would be nice. Having the option of using so many mouse buttons but not as a thumb-numpad is enticing.

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

Kova, man that looks absolutely gorgeous

"Might wanna frame it, put it on a wall"

-Nicky V

Leave a like if you breathed oxygen today

Would ove to use the Roccat Kiro mouse. It looks like a gaming mouse that is not too flashy or whatever. 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

The Kova in White looks really "Slick"...

I wanted to pick the Tyon out but was out of my price range so it'd be nice to try a different white Roccat mouse out. Not as many buttons as the Tyon, but would really like to have a try at the Kova.

PS, thanks Roccat and the LMG crew (Nick/Colton) for hosting this giveaway :)

Kova White. ive had this ROG mouse for to many years now. think its time for something new 

I want the Kiro. I don't really need that many buttons and it's time to retire my old WoW gaming mouse as it was given to me as a gift a long time ago and it doesn't support win10. 

Please choose me. 

This is rad. Both mice are soo cool. I cant decide. Any please : )

kiro looks nice my kmart mouse isnt any good for the more demanding games i play

I want to win the kova.I like the new design of the kova mouse especially Smart Cast top button that can actually benefit players to have better performance on gaming.

Because as a southpaw I'm increasingly frustrated with the lack of ambi/left-handed options!

The KYRO would be awesome, it has a nice looking and seems to have a nice touch too :)

Thanks Linus for all these giveaways :)