Stream Anime to Tablets @ 60fps via Nvidia GameStream.

Angrycrab

I finally found a way to stream Anime @ 60fps to my Ipad after days of googling,and would like to share the method with everyone.

Tested with an Ipad Pro.

Just follow these steps:

1.Download and Install Smooth Video Project from https://www.svp-team.com/ (I'm using the pro version, didn't try the free one but It should work too).

2.Right-click GeForce Experience and go to Preferences>Shield>Add this .exe to the list "C:\Windows\System32\mstsc.exe".

3.Go to the app store and download an app called Moonlight It's free.

4.Run the app and connect to your PC and play Videos at Glorious 60fps 1080p

5.Enjoy Smooth as Butter videos.

Extra: To Watch Crunchyroll @ 60fps you need an extra program like Livestreamer, which Is a command-line app that lets you simply watch CR streams on Media Player Classic. Never tried It though.

iOS struggles be real.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

iOS struggles be real.

I love iOS but sometimes the lock downs and limitations start to piss me off

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ