Windspeed36

Community Standards

Goodbye beloved LMGTFY. :mellow:

Those have never been allowed :P

15" MBP TB

Serenity: Intel 4960x | ASUS X79-E WS | ASUS DCUII 770 | Corsair 750D || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Custom Signature Generator | What Drive Should You Get?

Have a question? Please, don't hesitate to ask me over PM or on Twitter @Bladeof_Grass

Who is Bill and Ted?

"Everything is useless when you're an idiot." -Me, May 26, 2015

Your friendly neighborhood ninja. 35. And I'm American, too.

“I did not pay $400 for my superiority to be ported away to other platforms.”- Jerry "The Douchebag" Winston, on console games going to PC

Those have never been allowed :P

I see them slide all the time though.

Core i5 6600k ASUS Z170-E  8GB Crucial Ballistix  MSI R9 280 Twin Frozr Hyper 212 EVO (push/pull)   1.4TB Combined Storage  Phanteks Enthoo Primo  Corsair CX600M Semimodular  OPERATION UNDERGROUND

What is an LMGTFY post?

Can I please, just once, post a LMGTFY post to explain what a LMGTFY post is?

Please?

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

What is an LMGTFY post?

its where someone posts a dumb question like

"When is X(example Holiday) date"

its a site that auto google searchs when you click on the link given.

its not allowed because it would get abused heavily 

Please be aware this thread replaces the old code of conduct.

Bookmarking this for future reference then.

Also, I feel like I have seen a lot of these instances going on in the forum. I know how enthusiast communities can be sometimes, but this one has been pretty good. However, more often then not I do see a lot of these rules being broken....

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White

its where someone posts a dumb question like

"When is X date"

its a site that auto google searchs.

I use those all the time. Why are those not allowed?

CPU: Intel Core i7 7700K @5.0Ghz || GPU: GTX 1080 Seahawk EK X || Motherboard: Maximus VIII Impact || Case: Fractal Design Define Nano S || RAM : Gloway 2400Mhz 8GB CL16 

Cooling: EK XRES D5 100mm || Alphacool ST30 280mm w/ Vardars || Alphacool ST30 240mm w/ Vardars || Swiftech 3/8 x 1/2'' Lok-Seal Compressions || Swiftech EVGA Hydrocopper Block || Primochill Advanced LRT Orange || Distilled Water

Peripherals: 3x U2412M (5760x1200) || Logitech G710 (Cherry Blues) || Logitech G600 || Brainwavz HM5 with @Gofspar Mod 

What is an LMGTFY post?

Let me Google that for you. It's a website where... just look it up. 

People (like me) would post LMGTFY links to mostly painfully obvious and easy to answer questions.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

In what areas has this been changed?

This applies to the whole forum. Unless you're asking what has changed in this vs, the old CoC, in which case; nothing really, pretty much the same but condensed and clearer.

What is an LMGTFY post?

Let Me Google That For You, basically, it leads to an animated image of someone typing the search into google and then googles it for you.

/\

Shame,

The termination part without notice is a little wonky tho.

That's always been there.

I see them slide all the time though.

If we see them/they get reported then they are removed. They have always violated the CoC.

What about the bans regarding a lot of my friends? Are those going to be removed?

If they were banned for a valid reason, no. 

15" MBP TB

Serenity: Intel 4960x | ASUS X79-E WS | ASUS DCUII 770 | Corsair 750D || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Custom Signature Generator | What Drive Should You Get?

Have a question? Please, don't hesitate to ask me over PM or on Twitter @Bladeof_Grass

I feel like a lot of these rules/standards will be overlooked or not read in the first place. =/

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^
Open Giveaways: None at the moment!
Closed Giveaways: [Giveaway #1]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #1]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway

I use those all the time. Why are those not allowed?

Because people post on the forum to receive answer, not to get a link to Google :P

Remember, when you make a Google search for something you could very well end up on a forum such as ours, and how useful would it be to you if the thread that you end up on just contains a link to another Google search?

15" MBP TB

I love the simplification

LIBERATOR: Core i5 6400 @ 2.7GHz | GeForce GTX 670 2 GB | HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 @ 2133 MHz | 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD
My new build; Liberator, Check it out

I ran a successful candy selling business at school, see how it went here: Candy Selling at School

Try and keep the atmosphere on here friendly, we can help more that way. Also, don't judge me by my profile name and picture, I like them 

MY BUILD (AKA PREBUILT MONSTROSITY)
INSANITY: AMD Athlon II X2 @ 3.0 GHz | Geforce GT 720 2 GB | 4 GB DDR3 @ 1333 MHz | 120 GB Silicon Power SSD | 500 GB Hitachi HDD