vlc blu ray player not working.

loony979

Right so after finally getting the New blu Ray player to be seen in My Computer ,this is happening.

double click to open = tray opens

open Vlc open disc this is happening =

Your input can't be opened:

VLC is unable to open the MRL 'dvd:///D:/'. Check the log for details.

Blu-ray error:

This Blu-ray Disc needs a library for AACS decoding, and your system does not have it.

Your input can't be opened:

VLC is unable to open the MRL 'bluray:///D:/'. Check the log for details.

VLC Version = 2.2.1 Terry Pratchett (Weatherwax)

Any ideas on How i am able to play a movie. Kind Regards. :angry:

Case: | TT Core x71 | Mobo: | Gigabyte Aorus Elite DDR4 | Cpu: 13600K | 1.310V | P-Core 5.7GHZ | E-Core 3.2GHZ | Cpu Block: EK Quantum Velocity2 | Ram: Team T-Force Vulcan Z 4x8GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Gpu: Gigabyte GTX G1 970 Bios Hacked 1.275V | Gpu Block: EK | Cooling: Custom Loop | Rads: 4 | PSU: Corsair RM 1000w

Psst. kat.cr

ahem. ahem. 

Just try putting in the disc into the tray, it probably will work

Leave a like if you breathed oxygen today

That's cute .Some 1 please.

Case: | TT Core x71 | Mobo: | Gigabyte Aorus Elite DDR4 | Cpu: 13600K | 1.310V | P-Core 5.7GHZ | E-Core 3.2GHZ | Cpu Block: EK Quantum Velocity2 | Ram: Team T-Force Vulcan Z 4x8GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Gpu: Gigabyte GTX G1 970 Bios Hacked 1.275V | Gpu Block: EK | Cooling: Custom Loop | Rads: 4 | PSU: Corsair RM 1000w

Not sure on how you created that ,but well done (ive already done that) ,as for Power DVD 12 that came with this player. Does it the trick nicely ,so ill just use that.

VLC will only be for files already on PC. power dvd only for Blu Ray DVD's .

VLC doesnt play Blu ray by default. I think there is an add on you can get. It has something to do with the copy protection on the disks. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

You are correct tho i gave up last night & am now using Power Dvd 12 till i upgrade that if i get bored and do it. tho think i will ,not liking the add file feature on it .I Like to do this :

Right click on vid file then have an option to Add Fill to --- like i did with VLC. only issue with power dvd But in that case ill STILL

Use VLC for Files then do that tho with Blu Ray the Disc's only . Any way i got it going .omg what a hassle it was Even getting the Blu Ray player to be recognized by (My Computer) didn't want to show that ended up being my fault by not plugging the mini B port in all the way lol.

Now to Watch Star Trek Into Darkness .

The damn Quality with Blu Ray is stunning to say the least ,srsly did not think my Benq W1070 could perform this well but it does.

even my Pc (HDMI) Thanks every 1 for the help .

Lets hope in the near future VLC makes this possible Even if we have to pay for it im down to do it for no more then $29.95 Consider that it done.

cheers again guys.