Caselab : Red Hawk

Ministry of PC

Such an insane build everything about this is amazing, it is so sleek and elegant. The is astounding, the tubing is impeccable as well, especially the run across the top radiator, it looks so clean. Great build. One question though are you selling it or keeping it for yourself? 

wicked build! :) awesome photos as well

Cpu: Intel i7 2600k @4.2 Ghz | Case: Corsair 650D | Motherbord: Gigabyte Z68XP-UD5RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 16gb | Graphics Card: MSI GTX 780

Power Supply: Corsair AX850  Keyboard: Corsair K95  | Mouse: Razer Imperator Headphones : Sennheiser HD598

sexier than most woman

Okay, okay, lets not say things we'll regret later.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

I was wondering if I could use your pictures of your build for a school calender project. I need to get permission before using your pictures.  I am not going to be selling this calender, it is just for personal use.

tumblr_lzscs5k5X31rq535ko1_400.gif

no words needed

Gigabyte Aorus pro z390 :Intel Core I5 9600K RAM:Kingston HyperX 16 GB: Asus gtx 1070 Ti AE : WD Black SN 750 ,500 GB Seagate Barracuda 1TB + Kingston Fury HyperX 120 GB, Hitach 500 GB : Corsair RM750x :Colorful Raynor G1 AOC C24G1  Razer Kraken TE Bassilisk Ultimate ,Ornada Chroma

really awesome, extremely clean, GJ

Thank you

Nicely done :).  First time I've seen someone opt out of sleeving cables.  Looks good though :)!

sleeving is too main stream :)

Wow, Just wow.

What are the specs BTW?

as stated by one of our colleague

That is absolutely gorgeous, I love the tubing, lighting, cables, blocks, midplate, pretty much everything. I can't find any fault with this other than maybe it looks a bit empty, another thick rad in the front and maybe using thicker rads for the top and a 480 in the basement would fix that.

also thought of that but the clients wants to use his existing rads

I would like to know your address, maybe the next time i'm in sg i will pay you guys a visit  :)

Any contact details would also be great !

Sure no problem,

you may visit our website @ http://ministryofpc.com/ or our facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/MinistryofPC

This is just too nice

when I change my rig, its gonna be totally like yours!

no prob

Fantastic build! I just hope your customer never needs to work on it for anything!

gaming FTW

Such an insane build everything about this is amazing, it is so sleek and elegant. The is astounding, the tubing is impeccable as well, especially the run across the top radiator, it looks so clean. Great build. One question though are you selling it or keeping it for yourself? 

its a built for a client

I don't like the bare wires at all, but the rest is awesome! :D

no worries, maybe i shall increase the thickness of the wires so that it will look fuller and thanks

I was wondering if I could use your pictures of your build for a school calender project. I need to get permission before using your pictures.  I am not going to be selling this calender, it is just for personal use.

Do email me at johnaton@ministryofpc.com i will get the permission from my client. thanks

Sorry for not replying to all ur wonderful comments but never the less a big thank you to everyone 

For more info or more pictures you all are welcome to visit our website @ http://ministryofpc.com/

or like our facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/MinistryofPC

And we hope to churn out more awesome builds :) 

daaaamn.jpg

CPU: I7-3770K @ 4.5GHz 1.24V CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i in Pull Ram: 2x8GB 1600MHz Mobo: MSI Z77A GD65 SSD's: 128GB Samsung 840 Pro HD's: Hitachi 1TB & Seagate 3TB Case: Fractal Define R4 Pearl Black Window Edition GPU: Msi 660ti 3gb TF3 Optical: LG DVD-RW OS: Windows 8 Pro 64 Bit