COD Black Ops 2

Pistola
ok you got me.... obvious troll... your saying blizzard isn't all about the money? do you know who owns blizzard. Im done feeding
You are very childish with your constant insults.

I don't think I insulted him once. I actually felt like I was taking it very easy on him, after he hijacked the thread to make it a soap box for his views. He continuously missed the point and obviously has biased opinions for the companies he prefers. He said blizzards isn't about the money which is laughable, im not saying there is something wrong with that but come on, lets at least call a spade a spade here.

Back to blackops I would have like to see properly dedicated servers but at least we aren't hosting our own games anymore which was terrible. But its probably for the best because we would be dealing with a lot more hackers if there were dedicated servers. I actually haven't seen many hackers at all if any...

ok you got me.... obvious troll... your saying blizzard isn't all about the money? do you know who owns blizzard. Im done feeding
You are very childish with your constant insults.
I don't think I insulted him once. I actually felt like I was taking it very easy on him' date=' after he hijacked the thread to make it a soap box for his views. He continuously missed the point and obviously has biased opinions for the companies he prefers. He said blizzards isn't about the money which is laughable, im not saying there is something wrong with that but come on, lets at least call a spade a spade here. Back to blackops I would have like to see properly dedicated servers but at least we aren't hosting our own games anymore which was terrible. But its probably for the best because we would be dealing with a lot more hackers if there were dedicated servers. I actually haven't seen many hackers at all if any... [/quote']

How did I hijack the thread? You simply kept responding back so I replied back with my input and you accused me of trolling when I did not do such a thing. It's more obvious that I am more aware of the eSports scene in general compared to you as it's something I follow on a day-to-day basis along with technology in computer hardware as well as mobile computing.

We're here on a forum to learn from each other, but you think I'm trolling when I'm not. Blizzard isn't about the money, at least not the StarCraft II team. What kind of company actually takes feedback from the community nowadays? Game companies usually just make the game THEY want, but not what the consumers want. You told me to name some companies and I did. I backed it up with proof and you refused to accept them. It doesn't matter that Blizzard is apart of Activision. What happens in Call of Duty doesn't affect the WoW development team or SC2 or even WarCraft. Blizzard has very strong titles and has had them for centuries, they don't release games based on release dates. They release them simply when it's ready and has betas for their games.

If I was truly trolling, I wouldn't of added sources. I talk, but I also provide evidence to back up my claims because they're true.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=134067

In the first episode since SOTG’s return it was announced that Blizzard reached out to Mr. Bitter and ROOTCatz to gather a team of Starcraft 2 community members as a representation of the community as whole. They are to inform Blizzard of what kind of changes are needed to make Heart of the Swarm the game we all want. Mr. Bitter also added that Blizzard is fully aware of our concerns and we shouldn’t believe they have left us out to dry.

http://www.sk-gaming.com/content/57135-Blizzard_responds_to_the_community_concerns

How many companies actually do that? Not many... even Valve invited pro players to provide their feedback. These game companies make a game the COMMUNITY wants, not what THEY want. Those are the game companies I highly respect and will be highly loyal to their games.

Valve:

A few back reports surfaced on the internet that Valve was inviting top CSS players and select community leaders to their headquarters. The purpose of the meeting was completely unknown to everyone and speculation ran wild but we knew something important was brewing. Yesterday, August 11th, we all found out why we were here.

http://news.esea.net/index.php?s=news&d=comments&id=9969

... not to mention as I said before, these companies put money down for their game to be competitive. As well as Riot Games' League of Legends season wanting it to be a career thing

Featuring eight teams from North America, Europe, and Asia, the LoL Championship Series will feature a regular season with multiple matches streamed live in HD globally for free each week, regional playoffs, and a world championship. All told, there will be millions on the line in the league's prize pool.

Riot also noted that one of its chief goals is to "ensure LoL is a sustainable career choice" for pro players. So expect those who take part to earn a nice salary for their gaming efforts.

http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/league-of-legends-clash-of-fates/1225652p1.html

i havent really played COD since modern warfare 1 before a week ago when i bought Blops2.. I must admit I quite like it, but I am pretty sure it wont hold as long as Battlefield 3 has for me.

(Comming soon)

whole new game, same idea, better graphics, needs new idea, stopped playing after 3 hours

Gamers hate this game yet they buy it and all the DLC and brag about their KD. Classic... Sounds like they either like it but are embarrassed or are brainwashed by Activision. Maybe a little of both. I for one am liking Black Ops 2 and if you want to play my Steam name is the same as my profile name.

I totally agree, some just don't like to admit that they actually like the game only because it's so popular on console. I personally played all the CODs and so far my favorites right now are BO2 and COD4.

So my Starcraft mates want me to buy COD Zombies for 80 bucks. I am generally not an FPS player but I do enjoy a bit of Battlefield 3 here and there. 80 dollars seems extremely expensive to me for a game which I will only be playing an addon. Obviously it sounds like a ludicrous idea but I would like to hopefully hear some opinions here. I can't find anything other then reviews by fanbois who claim the game is amazing just like my starcraft mates. If anyone who is not a complete fanboi can give me a good reason why I should or should not buy the game I would be much appreciated. Thanks. :D

I'd love to hear your input zephik.

i5 2500k, MSI Z77 Mpower, 4x4 GB Musking Enhanced Blackline. MSI N560GTX-Ti Hawk(temporary), Samsung 830 128, Silverstone Strider Gold Evolution 750w

Think I am in the minority but MW2 is my fav COD (in terms of multiplayer) and i actually like MW3.

​ Didn't play much COD4 MP, really didnt like BO and think BO2 is okay but nothing to special. + the zombies is terrible (my opinion) on BO2 much preferred the BO and WaW zombies.

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

So my Starcraft mates want me to buy COD Zombies for 80 bucks. I am generally not an FPS player but I do enjoy a bit of Battlefield 3 here and there. 80 dollars seems extremely expensive to me for a game which I will only be playing an addon. Obviously it sounds like a ludicrous idea but I would like to hopefully hear some opinions here. I can't find anything other then reviews by fanbois who claim the game is amazing just like my starcraft mates. If anyone who is not a complete fanboi can give me a good reason why I should or should not buy the game I would be much appreciated. Thanks. :D I'd love to hear your input zephik.

I'm not sure where you live but usually here COD is normally $60. I saw a deal a couple weeks ago that made BO2 ~$40ish but it might of expired by now (most likely it has expired).

If you're a player who just wants to go in and kill stuff, I guess it's okay. I can't really comment on it, personally I don't like BO2 and tired of the formula. I play games competitively and BO2 has no competition, so that game is a huge nono for me. But the most honest thing I can tell you is that, if your friends play it very often and you have free time. Buy it and just play it with them, have fun. Playing with friends are always fun, but if $80 is too much at the time save up. It's not worth it for that silly game if you're in a hurt for money.

Check out some youtube videos of twitch streams of BO2 and determine for yourself whether or not you'd like the game.

http://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Call%20of%20Duty:%20Black%20Ops%20II

I liked Black ops 1 better then 2 because of the non console game style... you know what I mean? I like to pick a server or even run my own server... like counter strike source ;) Paintball ninjas lol

Is this cod just as shit as all the others or is it any good on pc, refuse to buy it after mw3 i'd had enough