...my keyboard is insane...

IsaacDaGrazin

So my keyboard is a stock acer one, yeah yeah its terrible :/ im aware of that but meh, but sometimes when im tryping and i go to do a exclamation mark or pound sign or anything except letters they change into something random  like right now the pound symbol  is # and the # key is | ?! wtf!? help please? it sometimes go to normal but it switches RANDOMLY without any warning even at idle my keyboard is set to UK but idk why it happens.

It goes to normal and switches around every (approx) 20-30 mins? not sure on that!

thanks!

-Isaac

i have never heard of that sort of issue before. Are you sure no one around you is tech literate enough to prank you.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

What motherbaord do you have, I know weird question.

i have never heard of that sort of issue before. Are you sure no one around you is tech literate enough to prank you.

No one goes on my PC except from me my brother and dad. My dad can't do it :P my brother is just dumb xD

What motherbaord do you have, I know weird question.

My mobs is a acer prebuilt ms-7869 I think (its in my profile info :P)

Try switching usb ports or your keyboard could just be dying can happen.

Try switching usb ports or your keyboard could just be dying can happen.

Could be as it's quite old :P