Sexisim and reform among gamers.

mbryant

*snip*

this is what I was referring to earlier ...

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

When in London my own it happens a fair amount, i'd say 3-4 times in an hour with random men trying to interact with me, not the ones that hand out leaflets either and I will reiterate my main point for you again, very clearly.

Oh no those horrible horrible men, trying to interact with you. What were they thinking. Should've asked for consentform first huh.

This is the same stupid argument as that famous cat-calling video. Like women don't stare at men whatever. Unlike women however, men are flattered and really don't mind. I certainly don't.

And men just have a more direct way of approaching an interaction. If men acted like women, hardly any relationship would ever occur.

When in London my own it happens a fair amount, i'd say 3-4 times in an hour with random men trying to interact with me, not the ones that hand out leaflets either

Yeah that sounds about right

"If you ain't first, you're last"

hahahaha What a narcissistic statement. it must be tough being attractive enough that men hit on you... rough world we live in... smh... i bet you have a selfie stick.

Just because people are attractive doesn't mean things don't get annoying or that certain people go a little too far when they're interested...

thats it im calling anita sarkeesian rn because im sick of all the oppression and degradation of the female image of equality and education in the world all men are racist and sexist especially the white ones #triggered

Whoa whoa calm your tits man this is LTT not Tumblr #SafetyOn

"As Individuals we are weak like twigs but when we come together we become a mighty faggot"

Just because people are attractive doesn't mean things don't get annoying or that certain people go a little too far when they're interested...

that's unfortunately what the majority of the member that are replying to this thread seems to think, attractive woman = open bar ... sad to read!

Plus some should really go and read the CoC, sarcasm, taunting and insulting each others isn't the way to keep this thread going!

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

Whoa whoa calm your tits man this is LTT not Tumblr #SafetyOn

I think he was being sarcastic bruv.

that's unfortunately what the majority of the member of this forum seems to think, attractive woman = open bar ... sad to read!

Plus some should really go and read the CoC, sarcasm, tauting and insulting each others isn't the way to keep this thread going!

Just tired of people promoting hugboxes, censorship and require being pandered to their every whim or they throw a twitter tantrum.

Oh no those horrible horrible men, trying to interact with you. What were they thinking. Should've asked for consentform first huh.

This is the same stupid argument as that famous cat-calling video. Like women don't stare at men whatever. Unlike women however, men are flattered and really don't mind. I certainly don't.

And men just have a more direct way of approaching an interaction. If men acted like women, hardly any relationship would ever occur.

C'mon man that's not what they're saying.

I do care, it's not a man vs. woman thing.

It's not a big deal, but it is a problem.

Stares are whatever, comments are appreciated but get annoying when you hear them after a while and aren't some narcissist, following and/or grabbing is a big no-no.

There's plenty of submissive men who are cucks so idk where you're thinking every dude is like Chad.

Look here is my opinion,  Sexism is not existent!  It may seem like it is but in actuality it's feminists who dig it back up!  This literally happened to me last week, I opened a door for a woman because I'm a gentleman, she looks at me in disgust and says and I kid you not "Why are you opening the door for me?" I said "Because it's the polite thing to do"  she then replied "It's because I'm a woman right?"  I said "Mainly yes, but I can open the door for men as well"  Then her inner Tumblr was #Triggered and she retorted "Ohh I see, is this some form of your retarded gender roles? you know what I don't want to hear your bullshit so no thanks"  She then pulled the door out of my hand and people looked on in horror.

The point is, why do feminists fight for rights that they have?  They already have more rights than men(They can choose whether or not to abort a child which is morally disgusting)

"As Individuals we are weak like twigs but when we come together we become a mighty faggot"

I think he was being sarcastic bruv.

Just tired of people promoting hugboxes, censorship and require being pandered to their every whim or they throw a twitter tantrum.

I was also being sarcastic bruv lol

Since when was sarcasm in the coc...?

Exactly, also I don't think tauting is a word...

Stares are whatever, comments are appreciated but get annoying when you hear them after a while and aren't some narcissist, following and/or grabbing is a big no-no.

But who disagrees with this though. I don't see this as some cultural phenomenon that isn't marked as unwanted behaviour...

Also, this is a giant red herring to begin with. Which always happens with these discussions. it gets hijacked by SJW's and derailed from the topic.

Nena360 still hasn't answered my question, only deflected with

"Well if they do not market the game for women they clearly do not want my money which means I am free to pirate it!"

So if they don't have a female character, that inherently means they don't want you to buy the game?

that's unfortunately what the majority of the member that are replying to this thread seems to think, attractive woman = open bar ... sad to read!

Plus some should really go and read the CoC, sarcasm, tauting and insulting each others isn't the way to keep this thread going!

Actually it's a minority, a common fact feminists tend to "Conveniently" avoid.  And you know what?  I bet most of the people here find it offensive that you'd say such a thing meaning you yourself just violated the CoC.  I will leave out the roasted gif this time, but only this once.

But who disagrees with this though. I don't see this as some cultural phenomenon that isn't marked as unwanted behaviour...

Also, this is a giant red herring to begin with. Which always happens with these discussions. it gets hijacked by SJW's and derailed from the topic.

Nena360 still hasn't answered my question, only deflected with

"Well if they do not market the game for women they clearly do not want my money which means I am free to pirate it!"

So if they don't have a female character, that inherently means they don't want you to buy the game?

I can not believe she is serious about the pirating thing.  See this is the problem with Feminists and SJW's.  They whine and complain about stuff that's already here!  Gays?  THEY HAVE RIGHTS!  Women?  THEY HAVE RIGHTS!  It's this idiotic PC culture that has sprouted the bean of our undoing.

Yes be a good feminist and ignore critcism you can't cope with.

Ignoring you try harder! :D

Lake-V-X6-10600 (Gaming PC)

R23 score MC: 9190pts | R23 score SC: 1302pts

R20 score MC: 3529cb | R20 score SC: 506cb

Spoiler

Case: Cooler Master HAF XB Evo Black / Case Fan(s) Front: Noctua NF-A14 ULN 140mm Premium Fans / Case Fan(s) Rear: Corsair Air Series AF120 Quiet Edition (red) / Case Fan(s) Side: Noctua NF-A6x25 FLX 60mm Premium Fan / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo / CPU: Intel Core i5-10600, 6-cores, 12-threads, 4.4/4.8GHz, 13,5MB cache (Intel 14nm++ FinFET) / Display: ASUS 24" LED VN247H (67Hz OC) 1920x1080p / GPU: Gigabyte Radeon RX Vega 56 Gaming OC @1501MHz (Samsung 14nm FinFET) / Keyboard: Logitech Desktop K120 (Nordic) / Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B460 PLUS, Socket-LGA1200 / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 850W / RAM A1, A2, B1 & B2: DDR4-2666MHz CL13-15-15-15-35-1T "Samsung 8Gbit C-Die" (4x8GB) / Operating System: Windows 10 Home / Sound: Zombee Z300 / Storage 1 & 2: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD / Storage 3: Seagate® Barracuda 2TB HDD / Storage 4: Seagate® Desktop 2TB SSHD / Storage 5: Crucial P1 1000GB M.2 SSD/ Storage 6: Western Digital WD7500BPKX 2.5" HDD / Wi-fi: TP-Link TL-WN851N 11n Wireless Adapter (Qualcomm Atheros)

Zen-II-X6-3600+ (Gaming PC)

R23 score MC: 9893pts | R23 score SC: 1248pts @4.2GHz

R23 score MC: 10151pts | R23 score SC: 1287pts @4.3GHz

R20 score MC: 3688cb | R20 score SC: 489cb

Spoiler

Case: Medion Micro-ATX Case / Case Fan Front: SUNON MagLev PF70251VX-Q000-S99 70mm / Case Fan Rear: Fanner Tech(Shen Zhen)Co.,LTD. 80mm (Purple) / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: AMD Near-silent 125w Thermal Solution / CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, 6-cores, 12-threads, 4.2/4.2GHz, 35MB cache (T.S.M.C. 7nm FinFET) / Display: HP 24" L2445w (64Hz OC) 1920x1200 / GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GD5 OC "Afterburner" @1450MHz (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / GPU: ASUS Radeon RX 6600 XT DUAL OC RDNA2 32CUs @2607MHz (T.S.M.C. 7nm FinFET) / Keyboard: HP KB-0316 PS/2 (Nordic) / Motherboard: ASRock B450M Pro4, Socket-AM4 / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 550W / RAM A2 & B2: DDR4-3600MHz CL16-18-8-19-37-1T "SK Hynix 8Gbit CJR" (2x16GB) / Operating System: Windows 10 Home / Sound 1: Zombee Z500 / Sound 2: Logitech Stereo Speakers S-150 / Storage 1 & 2: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD / Storage 3: Western Digital My Passport 2.5" 2TB HDD / Storage 4: Western Digital Elements Desktop 2TB HDD / Storage 5: Kingston A2000 1TB M.2 NVME SSD / Wi-fi & Bluetooth: ASUS PCE-AC55BT Wireless Adapter (Intel)

Vishera-X8-9370 | R20 score MC: 1476cb

Spoiler

Case: Cooler Master HAF XB Evo Black / Case Fan(s) Front: Noctua NF-A14 ULN 140mm Premium Fans / Case Fan(s) Rear: Corsair Air Series AF120 Quiet Edition (red) / Case Fan(s) Side: Noctua NF-A6x25 FLX 60mm Premium Fan / Case Fan VRM: SUNON MagLev KDE1209PTV3 92mm / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo / CPU: AMD FX-8370 (Base: @4.4GHz | Turbo: @4.7GHz) Black Edition Eight-Core (Global Foundries 32nm) / Display: ASUS 24" LED VN247H (67Hz OC) 1920x1080p / GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GD5 OC "Afterburner" @1450MHz (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / GPU: Gigabyte Radeon RX Vega 56 Gaming OC @1501MHz (Samsung 14nm FinFET) / Keyboard: Logitech Desktop K120 (Nordic) / Motherboard: MSI 970 GAMING, Socket-AM3+ / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 850W PSU / RAM 1, 2, 3 & 4: Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866MHz CL8-10-10-28-37-2T (4x4GB) 16.38GB / Operating System 1: Windows 10 Home / Sound: Zombee Z300 / Storage 1: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD (x2) / Storage 2: Seagate® Barracuda 2TB HDD / Storage 3: Seagate® Desktop 2TB SSHD / Wi-fi: TP-Link TL-WN951N 11n Wireless Adapter

Godavari-X4-880K | R20 score MC: 810cb

Spoiler

Case: Medion Micro-ATX Case / Case Fan Front: SUNON MagLev PF70251VX-Q000-S99 70mm / Case Fan Rear: Fanner Tech(Shen Zhen)Co.,LTD. 80mm (Purple) / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: AMD Near-silent 95w Thermal Solution / Cooler: AMD Near-silent 125w Thermal Solution / CPU: AMD Athlon X4 860K Black Edition Elite Quad-Core (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / CPU: AMD Athlon X4 880K Black Edition Elite Quad-Core (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / Display: HP 19" Flat Panel L1940 (75Hz) 1280x1024 / GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 960 SuperSC 2GB (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GD5 OC "Afterburner" @1450MHz (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / Keyboard: HP KB-0316 PS/2 (Nordic) / Motherboard: MSI A78M-E45 V2, Socket-FM2+ / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 550W PSU / RAM 1, 2, 3 & 4: SK hynix DDR3-1866MHz CL9-10-11-27-40 (4x4GB) 16.38GB / Operating System 1: Ubuntu Gnome 16.04 LTS (Xenial Xerus) / Operating System 2: Windows 10 Home / Sound 1: Zombee Z500 / Sound 2: Logitech Stereo Speakers S-150 / Storage 1: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD (x2) / Storage 2: Western Digital My Passport 2.5" 2TB HDD / Storage 3: Western Digital Elements Desktop 2TB HDD / Wi-fi: TP-Link TL-WN851N 11n Wireless Adapter

Acer Aspire 7738G custom (changed CPU, GPU & Storage)
Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo P8600, 2-cores, 2-threads, 2.4GHz, 3MB cache (Intel 45nm) / GPU: ATi Radeon HD 4570 515MB DDR2 (T.S.M.C. 55nm) / RAM: DDR2-1066MHz CL7-7-7-20-1T (2x2GB) / Operating System: Windows 10 Home / Storage: Crucial BX500 480GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5" SSD

Complete portable device SoC history:

Spoiler
Apple A4 - Apple iPod touch (4th generation)
Apple A5 - Apple iPod touch (5th generation)
Apple A9 - Apple iPhone 6s Plus
HiSilicon Kirin 810 (T.S.M.C. 7nm) - Huawei P40 Lite / Huawei nova 7i
Mediatek MT2601 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - TicWatch E
Mediatek MT6580 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - TECNO Spark 2 (1GB RAM)
Mediatek MT6592M (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone my32 (orange)
Mediatek MT6592M (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone my32 (yellow)
Mediatek MT6735 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - HMD Nokia 3 Dual SIM
Mediatek MT6737 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - Cherry Mobile Flare S6
Mediatek MT6739 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone myX8 (blue)
Mediatek MT6739 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone myX8 (gold)
Mediatek MT6750 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - honor 6C Pro / honor V9 Play
Mediatek MT6765 (T.S.M.C 12nm) - TECNO Pouvoir 3 Plus
Mediatek MT6797D (T.S.M.C 20nm) - my|phone Brown Tab 1
Qualcomm MSM8926 (T.S.M.C. 28nm) - Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE
Qualcomm MSM8974AA (T.S.M.C. 28nm) - Blackberry Passport
Qualcomm SDM710 (Samsung 10nm) - Oppo Realme 3 Pro

That's sexist. And racist, and homophobic, and transgenderist- This needs a trigger warning... 

But seriously, if that was me I'd just slam the door on her. 

Slam the door, my friend the bars would be slammed on her for pirating!  This guy is a sexist racist homophobic man slut that hates woman and everything because he doesn't agree with my radicalist ideals which are 1000% sane! *eye twitch*

All I know is that my sister gets creeped on at a hugely unacceptable rate when she plays games online because she's a girl. The closest I've experienced is people messaging me out of the blue asking if I'm a girl because I play a girl in an mmo. If I say yes they continue to message and get real creepy real fast. It's literally never happened when playing a male character.

If that's not sexism among gamers I don't know what is.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Ignoring you try harder! :D

You're not ignoring him if you just replied, thank you for showing me an example of a perfect oxymoron statement.

All I know is that my sister gets creeped on at a hugely unacceptable rate when she plays games online because she's a girl. The closest I've experienced is people messaging me out of the blue asking if I'm a girl because I play a girl in an mmo. If I say yes they continue to message and get real creepy real fast. It's literally never happened when playing a male character.

That's not sexism, you shouldn't be bothered by it. If someone calls me a bigot or a tard I don't get offended, it's just verbal nothing physical.  Don't respond to their messages and "Let it be, let it be!  Let it be yeah let it beee!"

You don't know what is sexism

You don't know what is sexism

Yes, that isn't sexism in the slightest.

Isn't it mainly little kids who think they are being funny that say crap like that?

As a PC gamer, I haven't really witnessed anybody sh*t talk girls/women in games in years. I did see it happen YEARS ago(10+) but even there it was mostly the "omg a gurl i luv u" type of "harassment" from a few select idiots.

But these days, women are a lot more present in games, so that doesn't happen as much from what I can see. Then again, I mostly play MMO and I don't hang around communities of little kids, so I dunno. I generally treat them as equals in games/the internet.

Heck, I often roleplay a female character in games(they look better IMO) and haven't had any form of harassment done to me.. except that one time a couple years ago where some dumbo tried to hit on me, but even that was clearly not anything serious.

(The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

That's not sexism, you shouldn't be bothered by it. If someone calls me a bigot or a tard I don't get offended, it's just verbal nothing physical. Don't respond to their messages and "Let it be, let it be! Let it be yeah let it beee!"

Neither of those are specifically because someone is male or female.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Isn't it mainly little kids who think they are being funny that say crap like that?

As a PC gamer, I haven't really witnessed anybody sh*t talk girls/women in games in years. I did see it happen YEARS ago(10+) but even there it was mostly the "omg a gurl i luv u" type of "harassment" from a few select idiots.

But these days, women are a lot more present in games, so that doesn't happen as much from what I can see. Then again, I mostly play MMO and I don't hang around communities of little kids, so I dunno. I generally treat them as equals in games, especially since when a mic isn't an option, you never know if the other person truly is female or not anyway. (The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents)

Heck, I often roleplay a female character in games(they look better IMO) and haven't had any form of harassment done to me.. except that one time a couple years ago where some dumbo tried to hit on me, but even that was clearly not anything serious.

We don't see it because it isn't done in public. It definitely still happens.