Sexisim and reform among gamers.

mbryant

I see equality in everything i do in life, this means if i am with my princess, she earns the respect i give her and vice versa.

Same in bed.... you best be up to par or i won't be happy though if you can't... be better in other ways and make up for it... see i'm the same i'm a really good lover but fall short in other areas.

As a friend i'm incredibly loyal and a great listener but not good with money.. so really depends.

I think a lot of stereotypes come from bitter minds.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

*typically

It's leading the audience, it's telling them it's more prevalent. Dictionary is not supposed to be a newsoutlet (or biased).

Also, sexism isn't inherently bad. If you're a gentleman and hold the door for a lady, that's sexist. But is it a bad thing?

Feminism has destroyed the meanings of so many words, that we have to create new ones that replace the old ones -_-

Am i looking at things wrong?

Everyone should be a good shag? and a good friend? i think that comes with understanding people better no? which means less self arrogance, knowing who you are and what you are capable of.

This is my take on it, these self absorbed people (feminists) they have ideal views.. they cannot mould, they cannot go with the flow, they are not like water and cannot adapt.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

Like I said, feminists go around and changing definitions, because you can edit everything.

Berenstein Berenstain.

I had a 2nd grade teacher named mrs stein. I remember the books being the same spelling as her name. i digress. F* feminazis

Xeon e5-2670, Intel DX79sr, 16gb g.skill Ares, evga sc 780ti, antec 750 80 plus gold, Phantek Entho pro case

What you said, is not stereotyping, it isn't oppression, it isn't discrimination and it's not exactly prejudice. Sexism would be more like not letting you join a forum because your a girl or not permitting you partake in a clan because you're a girl. This is more of what sexism is.

So on a more systemic level against individuals, not individuals against individuals?

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

This is my take on it, these self absorbed people (feminists) they have ideal views.. they cannot mould, they cannot go with the flow, they are not like water and cannot adapt.

But instead of looking at themselves, they blame everyone around them.

I'm not gonna lie, this thread's gone pretty spaghetti and it's gone in an unfavorable direction for real discussion so i'm out.

"If you ain't first, you're last"

I'm not gonna lie, this thread's gone pretty spaghetti and it's gone in an unfavorable direction for real discussion so i'm out.

tbh the OP sucked anyway, could've only gone downhill.

Like I said, feminists go around and changing definitions, because you can edit everything.

Berenstein Berenstain.

I just read that and thought to myself, why is it being "Typically against women" at all relevant to the definition? It makes no sense.

"As Individuals we are weak like twigs but when we come together we become a mighty faggot"

I just read that and thought to myself, why is it being "Typically against women" at all relevant to the definition? It makes no sense.

Exactly, it's biased and leading the audience. It has no place being there, neither can a dictonary be biased.

But there you go, enjoy your 1984.

Well, uhm, yeah. This lasted longer than I thought it would, but I think it's time for this thread to die the death it deserves, lest we need to start handing out those nasty infraction points. Fear not, I have just the tool for the job:

t_lkr_blue.png

Jesus, people, be nice to each other, please. :)

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic