LG G502-like-mouse

Thony
Go to solution Solved by Notree,

Wouldnt I be very stupid if I complained about the weight of the mouse with all the weights in after an year of owning it ?!

The base weight of the mouse is too heavy for my liking.

Final mouse.. 76 grams.. 

So ive owned G502 for over an year now, and its been great but since i have sweaty hands i managed to wear off the coating on mousewheel and now its smelly (u know that smel of metal when its coroding). Its not very bad yet but its getting there slowly. Also the weight of the mouse has been bothering me last few months :( its too heavy.

For mentioned reasons i will need a new mouse soon. 

I really like the shape of the G502 body, its perfgect for my claw grip, this mouse was made for me. 

I am looking for similary shaped body with rubber sides, same or similar sensor (quality-wise, DPI count doesnt matter), weighting around 100g.

Razer deathadder mouse weight is something im looking for, i like their mousewheel too but the body shape is wider than G502 and feels more like palm grip orientated mouse.

Anybody know of a mouse that could meet my requirements ?

TLDR; Looking for lighter mouse with similar body shape, rubber mousewheel.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

The New G502 from CES dont know the name but its G502 and an extra word. 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

Corsair Sabre, its smaller and has less buttons, but its light and has RGB.

Spectrum? 

EDIT: used to be Proteus Core but now it's Proteus Spectrum 

The only change abotu that is RGB lighting, nothing else....

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

What about the MX master? It's not a gaming  mouse though, but it's a similar design. If you're are bothered by the weight of the mouse why not adjust it? Isn't there a custom wight system?

What about the MX master? It's not a gaming  mouse though, but it's a similar design. If you're are bothered by the weight of the mouse why not adjust it? Isn't there a custom wight system?

It's heavy even without the weights, it starts around 125g.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

Wouldnt I be very stupid if I complained about the weight of the mouse with all the weights in after an year of owning it ?!

Oh ok well you didn't specify if it was too heavy or light. You should be more specific.

Final mouse.. 76 grams.. 

Yeah but you said yu loved your G502 why get similar when you can have same. Lol

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

Yeah but you said yu loved your G502 why get similar when you can have same. Lol

But its too heavy and i would like to keep amouse for longer than an year really...the wheel would wear off again and again...

Final mouse.. 76 grams.. 

Its probably the best choice, but why the fuck is there no rubber on the right side of the mouse :( if it had that, it would be perfect.

Its probably the best choice, but why the fuck is there no rubber on the right side of the mouse :( if it had that, it would be perfect.

Yah. Maybe so it doesn't wear out  :D  I dunno. But its basically the best mouse if you want lightweight. Take a look at Zowie also they're all under 100g.  I use the SS Rival which has rubber on both sides but its almost as heavy as the g502. And will wear out also  ;)

http://www.finalmouse.com/ I guess they lie on their website then. Please do tell us the real weight?

76g is the official weight for the new one, which might not be true either, when you click on the "Classic Ergo" you can see how they rephrased it to "At 74 grams pre-cabling" after being called out, reports say its around 90g, but nobody has weighted it while taking pictures, not that it matters as it is trash overall anyway.

76g is the official weight for the new one, which might not be true either, when you click on the "Classic Ergo" you can see how they rephrased it to "At 74 grams pre-cabling" after being called out, reports say its around 90g, but nobody has weighted it while taking pictures, not that it matters as it is trash overall anyway.

It would still be light at 90g.I see no reason to not believe them . Can you link me someone weighing it? Please explain why its trash? And by all means if you know any good lightweight mice suggest them.

It would still be light at 90g.I see no reason to not believe them. Can you link me someone weighing it?

No reason to not believe them? There have been lies from day one, which happened under the old brand called Feenix as well. Also there wouldnt be a need to change Details on the Homepage if they wouldnbt have been caught. As for the weight:  http://www.overclock.net/t/1586719/finalmouse-2016-worth-the-wait#post_24765861

Please explain why its trash? And by all means if you know any good lightweight mice suggest them.

Crappy bought in OEM Shell, bought in Firmware that adds delay, internals are poverty tier. Also define lightweight, if it is 90g and under then things like the CM Alcor and TorQ X5o comne to mind.

No reason to not believe them? There have been lies from day one, which happened under the old brand called Feenix as well. Also there wouldnt be a need to change Details on the Homepage if they wouldnbt have been caught. As for the weight:  http://www.overclock.net/t/1586719/finalmouse-2016-worth-the-wait#post_24765861

Crappy bought in OEM Shell, bought in Firmware that adds delay, internals are poverty tier. Also define lightweight, if it is 90g and under then things like the CM Alcor and TorQ X5o comne to mind.

Someone says 90g, another says 80g. Whos right here.  Thats the old model also.  I would consider lightweight anything under 100g. I still see no reason to call the mouse trash but whatever.