Garry The Elitist

Jack.EXE

I was playing Gmod the other day, and this guy, garry, has decided to make a total dunce of himself by saying that, and I quote "AMD Sucks cock, My pentium 4 runs at 300 fps and you suck because you tried linux"

This is a classic elitist, thinking something is better, simply because it costs more money.

Sure, I've tried linux, It was actually pretty good for a free OS, it was not all there, but it was almost.

Sure I'm running an AMD, a phenom II x4 is probably one of the best values when i bought it (2 years ago) but he's calling it crap when he only has a pentuim 4.

and someone please tell him a geforce 8800 is not faster than an HD 6770, no matter how much it cost.

the point is, I hate elitists.

anyone else have any elitist stories to share?

haven't you heard that higher numbers = better GPU?

thats why amd gpu's are far better! :)

CPU: i5 3570K @4.5GHz    GPU: R9 290   MOBO: ASUS p8z77-v  RAM: 8Gb corsair vengence   CASE: ARC MIDI  PSU: XFX pro 550W  HDD: 2tb segate baracuda

how do you even play games with a gpu that only go's triple figures

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

oh yes, of course, deffinatly.

I was playing Gmod the other day, and this guy, garry, has decided to make a total dunce of himself by saying that, and I quote "AMD Sucks cock, My pentium 4 runs at 300 fps and you suck because you tried linux"

This is a classic elitist, thinking something is better, simply because it costs more money.

Sure, I've tried linux, It was actually pretty good for a free OS, it was not all there, but it was almost.

Sure I'm running an AMD, a phenom II x4 is probably one of the best values when i bought it (2 years ago) but he's calling it crap when he only has a pentuim 4.

and someone please tell him a geforce 8800 is not faster than an HD 6770, no matter how much it cost.

the point is, I hate elitists.

anyone else have any elitist stories to share?

I know some IRL I make a point of beating their rigs at lower cost points just to piss them off.

Spoiler

CPU: R5 1600 @ 4.2 GHz; GPU: Asus STRIX & Gigabyte g1 GTX 1070 SLI; RAM: 16 GB Corsair vengeance 3200 MHz ; Mobo: Asrock Taichi x470; SSD: 512 gb Samsung 950 Pro Storage: 5x Seagate 2TB drives; 1x 2TB WD PurplePSU: 700 Watt Huntkey; Peripherals: Acer S277HK 4K Monitor; Logitech G502 gaming mouse; Corsair K95 Mechanical keyboard; 5.1 Logitech x530 sound system

01000010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01100100 01101111 01100101 01110011 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101111 00101110

Yo dawg so I was like called in here.

Now to sweep the arrogance off your face. When you joined the TTT server I seen your username.

[AMDare] TheAMDgamer2142 (Linux)

I died laughing but what made it more funny was how you played the round of ttt horribly and made the round last 10 minutes longer than it should of.

But lets put that to the side now.

I see that you have amended my quote so it could fit your needs so I decided to bring my own in.

ibt7.jpg

And you are calling me a fanboy? You were claiming that Linux was the master race and windows is for people who have 12000$ to spend on PC's.

I kinda wish I had a screenchat of you saying that but anyways. The admin that day kicked you multiple times for the dumb shit you have been posting.

However the good news I can hope is that you seemed go back to windows like you never sucked the dick of Linux.

Now before anyone thinks I am a soul hater of Linux I my swell explain my distaste for it. For one Linux is not a gaming OS and god I can only hope it will never be as long as its tied to OpenGL. I do know that Linux Ubuntu to be specific is a perfect OS for netbooks and all. Not as a primary gaming OS GabeN can try as much as he can but he has enough money to keep on trying so I don't expect the trend to die.

Oh and the Pentium 4 and gt 8800. I totally use that and get 300 frames per a second on max settings! lol

oh and incase anyones wondering what my specs are Fx-6200 8gbs of ddr3 and 7870 HIS -ps I don't like the build but at the time it worked out.

41wz.jpg

Now to clear up this AMD is better than Intel vis versa crap.

AMD is a great company to use for budget builds in all shapes and sizes, why? Because for the Price per Performance exceeds what Intel has. However if you were to compare a Fx-8350 to a I7 with the same clock rate minus 4 cores and near the same release date the I7 would be victorious. Why? Intel has way more efficient architecture. You can research this your self if you feel like it.

When it comes to graphics cards the argument is the same with the Intel vs AMD crap only somewhat different.

For the price of a 7870 2gb you can get performance that beats the more expensive GT 650 TI and is met by the 660 TI. I should note that these prices were back when the 7870 was at 249$ and the 660TI at 300 somthing$ in 2012

I am more than willing to defend anything else thrown at me so enguard bitches.

Yo dawg so I was like called in here.

Now to sweep the arrogance off your face. When you joined the TTT server I seen your username.

I died laughing but what made it more funny was how you played the round of ttt horribly and made the round last 10 minutes longer than it should of.

But lets put that to the side now.

I see that you have amended my quote so it could fit your needs so I decided to bring my own in.

ibt7.jpg

And you are calling me a fanboy? You were claiming that Linux was the master race and windows is for people who have 12000$ to spend on PC's.

I kinda wish I had a screenchat of you saying that but anyways. The admin that day kicked you multiple times for the dumb shit you have been posting.

However the good news I can hope is that you seemed go back to windows like you never sucked the dick of Linux.

Now before anyone thinks I am a soul hater of Linux I my swell explain my distaste for it. For one Linux is not a gaming OS and god I can only hope it will never be as long as its tied to OpenGL. I do know that Linux Ubuntu to be specific is a perfect OS for netbooks and all. Not as a primary gaming OS GabeN can try as much as he can but he has enough money to keep on trying so I don't expect the trend to die.

Oh and the Pentium 4 and gt 8800. I totally use that and get 300 frames per a second on max settings! lol

oh and incase anyones wondering what my specs are Fx-6200 8gbs of ddr3 and 7870 HIS -ps I don't like the build but at the time it worked out.

41wz.jpg

Now to clear up this AMD is better than Intel vis versa crap.

AMD is a great company to use for budget builds in all shapes and sizes, why? Because for the Price per Performance exceeds what Intel has. However if you were to compare a Fx-8350 to a I7 with the same clock rate minus 4 cores and near the same release date the I7 would be victorious. Why? Intel has way more efficient architecture. You can research this your self if you feel like it.

When it comes to graphics cards the argument is the same with the Intel vs AMD crap only somewhat different.

For the price of a 7870 2gb you can get performance that beats the more expensive GT 650 TI and is met by the 660 TI. I should note that these prices were back when the 7870 was at 249$ and the 660TI at 300 somthing$ in 2012

I am more than willing to defend anything else thrown at me so enguard bitches.

i never said linux was master race, and who's the one banned from the server?

uh not me?

And is this all you have to say about my whole post? Jesus Christ you must be shocked and appalled.

it's the only thing relevant in your endless wall splatter.

i never said windows was for $1200 pcs, however, i did say that anything under $1000 is not worth getting intel, when an FX 8320 is only $144 and easily competes with the i5 3570k, which is $230.

it's the only thing relevant in your endless wall splatter.

i never said windows was for $1200 pcs, however, i did say that anything under $1000 is not worth getting intel, when an FX 8320 is only $144 and easily competes with the i5 3570k, which is $230.

Oh but you did If I need to I will get the logs pulled from the server.

And no it doesn't but then it does. If you are compiling code or rendering scenes in 3ds max, going on it supports eight cores then there is no reason to use it. Why? Because the Fx-8320 has eight cores and all if not most games only use four cores or less. Also the power usage on it is ludicrous.

I didn't have this info when I purchased my FX-6200 but if I did I would of went for a A8 processor.

Oh but you did If I need to I will get the logs pulled from the server.

And no it doesn't but then it does. If you are compiling code or rendering scenes in 3ds max, going on it supports eight cores then there is no reason to use it. Why? Because the Fx-8320 has eight cores and all if not most games only use four cores or less. Also the power usage on it is ludicrous.

I didn't have this info when I purchased my FX-6200 but if I did I would of went for a A8 processor.

if you're not banned, get back on then.

if you're not banned, get back on then.

Im currently on there.

The two of you should just leave it to personal message if you are just going to argue 

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |