Things to do on pc

Drunkaroos

Hi all. I have been having some troubles recently. I have 2 pcs, my main gaming pc (specs in signature), and an older Core 2 Quad machine. I have Windows 10 installed on my main pc and I mostly play videogames and browse LTT/4chan. I have Antergos (a linux distro) installed on my old pc, and I mostly use it for programming and torrenting. I have quite a bit of fun doing these things, yet recently I have only wanted to play CS:GO and nothings else (derank update). I want to branch away from playing only this game, as I want to get back to posting on LTT and actually doing useful programming (I own a programming book). Any suggestions?

Tokyo Sunshine:Corsair 750d case with custom lighting, Asus ROG Maximus VIII Z170, Intel i5-6600 processor, 16gb HyperX Fury DDR4 RAM, MSI r9 270x 4gb@ 1300mhz mem clock, Sandisk Ultra II SSD 256gb, 2x 1tb HDD

Game development in Unreal Engine 4.  You can use C++ (If that's the coding you're into) or you can just use their handy blueprint system. 

Spoiler

i7-6700k OC'd 4.5Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1070 SC

Hi all. I have been having some troubles recently. I have 2 pcs, my main gaming pc (specs in signature), and an older Core 2 Quad machine. I have Windows 10 installed on my main pc and I mostly play videogames and browse LTT/4chan. I have Antergos (a linux distro) installed on my old pc, and I mostly use it for programming and torrenting. I have quite a bit of fun doing these things, yet recently I have only wanted to play CS:GO and nothings else (derank update). I want to branch away from playing only this game, as I want to get back to posting on LTT and actually doing useful programming (I own a programming book). Any suggestions?

Eat it

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1231 V3 3.4ghz CPU COOLER: Cryorig H7 w/ Red Corsair SP120mm  MOBO: MSI SLI Krait Edition Z170 MEMORY: G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb (2x4) Storage: Kingston V300 120gb, WD 1TB GPU: MSI R9 390X CASE: Phantom 410 (ew) PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Modular 550w CASE FANS: 4 CORSAIR SP120mm MONITOR: LG 25UM67 KEYBOARD: Das4 Ultimate Cherry MX Blue MOUSE: Deathadder Chroma Left-Handed AUDIO: Sennheiser HD598 Black, Astro A40s

I would say get into modelling. You can do custom gun skins for CS:GO and such.

Ryzen 5 1600 - GTX 980 Ti - Broke.

Not my idea of modelling.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

Not my idea of modelling.

Ok well, yeah not really modelling. But you get the point.

Ryzen 5 1600 - GTX 980 Ti - Broke.

Eat it

Eat what?

Tokyo Sunshine:Corsair 750d case with custom lighting, Asus ROG Maximus VIII Z170, Intel i5-6600 processor, 16gb HyperX Fury DDR4 RAM, MSI r9 270x 4gb@ 1300mhz mem clock, Sandisk Ultra II SSD 256gb, 2x 1tb HDD

try to cook on your cpu

Already tried that with an old Pentium 4 xD

Sounds pretty cool. 

Since you do a lot of torenting, have you ever thought about setting up a plex server?